You may also like

Rate Dr. Finola Foley

Dr. Finola Foley's Ratings

She is amazing. Certainly sad that I have to leave her care upon graduation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Best doctor at McMaster. You can tell that she genuinely cares about you when you're in there for medical advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr. Foley is one of the kindest medical practitioners that I have dealt with. She is truly concerned for you as a patient and does not rush your visits with her. I had a very serious issue, and she even took the time to book one WHOLE hour with me. I can't ask more from a doctor because she has done her job extremely well. I am convinced she does this because she wishes to help people, and that she isn't in it for the money. A+++++ 5*

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Very friendly and punctual, works with you to make sure all your questions are answered!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Dr. Foley is reassuring and takes time to explain everything to her patients. Definitely one of the best doctors I've ever been to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Fantastic Physician. The most helpful and caring doctors I've ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

Best doctor at McMaster Clinic....one of the best doctors in Ontario. Very kind, caring, compassionate. Always very caring and has concern for her patients well being. Definitely recommend this dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Probably the nicest doctor I've ever seen; she is genuinely compassionate (as compared to many other GPs who can't even be bothered to fake it); seems sharp as a tack; I'd recommend her without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

I have seen this doctor twice and found her to be very helpful and knowledgeable. She explains things really well and makes sure you understand. She listens to what is going on and is willing to look for the root cause of things. If you have experienced any type of abuse, she is non-judgemental and empathetic. She is a great doctor and I also wish she had a practice outside of McMaster so I could continue seeing her once I graduate. Awesome doctor - if you need one while going to school...she is the one to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188835].votes_count ]]