Rate Dr. Finola Foley

Dr. Finola Foley's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Foley is one of the kindest medical practitioners that I have dealt with. She is truly concerned for you as a patient and does not rush your visits with her. I had a very serious issue, and she even took the time to book one WHOLE hour with me. I can't ask more from a doctor because she has done her job extremely well. I am convinced she does this because she wishes to help people, and that she isn't in it for the money. A+++++ 5*

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Very friendly and punctual, works with you to make sure all your questions are answered!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Foley is reassuring and takes time to explain everything to her patients. Definitely one of the best doctors I've ever been to!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Fantastic Physician. The most helpful and caring doctors I've ever seen.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

Best doctor at McMaster Clinic....one of the best doctors in Ontario. Very kind, caring, compassionate. Always very caring and has concern for her patients well being. Definitely recommend this dr.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

Probably the nicest doctor I've ever seen; she is genuinely compassionate (as compared to many other GPs who can't even be bothered to fake it); seems sharp as a tack; I'd recommend her without hesitation.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2010 | flag

I have seen this doctor twice and found her to be very helpful and knowledgeable. She explains things really well and makes sure you understand. She listens to what is going on and is willing to look for the root cause of things. If you have experienced any type of abuse, she is non-judgemental and empathetic. She is a great doctor and I also wish she had a practice outside of McMaster so I could continue seeing her once I graduate. Awesome doctor - if you need one while going to school...she is the one to see.

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

Although I have a family doctor, I always go to see Dr. Foley. She is the most considerate, caring and knowledgable doctor I have EVER had. She takes the time to talk to you and makes you feel important and valuable. She is a true patient advocate and helped me get access to services even my school and counsellors were unaware of. She is simply the BEST and I couldn't have finished school with our her help.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

When it comes to sexual health Dr. Foley seems to be very mature, caring and understanding. I've been hassled by other doctors with sexual health issues but Dr. Foley was wonderful - I can't find another doctor who is better. No matter what your issue is, go see Dr. Foley, you won't regret it :)

Submitted April 13, 2009 | flag