Rate Dr. Nand K. Goel

Dr. Nand K. Goel's Ratings

One of the busiest doctors out there but the knowledge and attention to detail and the care that he gives his clients is second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

He is an amazing doctor and saved my eyesight when I was about to lose my eyesight from glaucoma. He performed laser surgery and did such an awesome job, a week later the incision was so well hidden, he had trouble finding it! 100% success in both eyes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2465447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Absolutely the best doctor out there. Dr. Goel pays rapt attention to detail and never misses a fact. You want your eye problem fixed? Go to Dr. Goel!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2106757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Dr. Nand Goel is the kindest doctor I have ever met. He is patient, personable and, above all, does his very best to treat everyone with the best possible professional version of love. I had inflammation of the eye during an attack of my previous illness, Crohn's disease, and he treated me incredibly well. Now I see him once a year and look forward to the appointment all year. Thank you Dr. Goel for treating me so well. I have great vision in both eyes and am doing wonderful things in the world with it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2106756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I first saw Dr. Goel 8 years ago after the doctor I was seeing couldnt figure out how to treat my re-occurring eye infection. Dr. Goel knew how to treat it. He explains everything well, genuinely cares and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. Beaware that the lines in the office may be long - but its worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2106755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Dr. Goel is a wonderful asset for Calgary to have. He is everything anyone could ask for in a healthcare professional. He is kind and also very knowledgable. He listens and he informs. He diagnoses your problem and prescribes the appropriate remedy. I was seen within 5 minutes of my appointment time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2106754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I love this man. He has helped me more times then I can count. The wait in his office is long, but SO worth it. I wouldn't trust anyone else. I'm just glad he's young and not going to retire soon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2106753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

My husand and I have been patients of Dr. Goel for many years. He is marvelous - kind, knowledgeable and very very talented. His office is tiny and there is usually people standing and waiting. He is an excellent doctor and so we put up with the small waiting area etc. He sometimes over books.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2106752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

Excellent eye Doctor,nice guy. Takes the time to explain so the average can understand. Two thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2106751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I went to see Dr. Goel when I was referred to see him from the emergency clinic. His waiting area was small and I waited a long time to see him. Also the lady that was his receptionist didn't look friendly at all and didn't once smile at me. However, this Dr is one of the nicest Dr.s I've ever met. He was also very knowledgeable and friendly. He takes good care of you and your eyes. Even though his office is small, I would recommend this ophthalmologist because of his knowledge and the fact that he was very easy to talk to about your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2106750].votes_count ]]