Dr. Alison Petrovich

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Alison Petrovich has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5190328
18/02/14 3 4 1 1 I was treated very poorly by this Doctor and I will never go back!  Respond

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 2582611
11/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Petrovich and her Nurse Practitioner Jodi are fantastic, I would not hesistate to send anyone to see them. As an RN myself it is important to find someone who takes my concerns seriously. I refer all my friends to her which says a lot. Dr. P and Jodi are fabulous and extremely thorough in their assessments and treatments.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1677716
05/01/12 4 4 5 5 I've been a patient of hers for years. When my insurance changed and she was no longer in my network, I tried to find a new network doctor and was disappointed every time. I now pay premium to see her and wouldn't have it any other way. She is thorough, sincere, nonjudgmental, and has effectively treated me through all kinds of problems. Love her!  Respond
RID: 1669515
26/12/11 5 5 5 5 I finally found a doctor who is very through and generous with her time and knowledge. Dr. Petrovich is never condescending and places you at total ease. I love her time management. You will never wait any longer than 15 minutes over your scheduled time to see her. A wonderful doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 924421
29/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Petrovich is indeed the most thorough doctor I have ever had. Very knowledgeable and has a great manner about her. I disagree with the comment about her office staff. They have always been friendly and courteous everytime I went in to see Dr. Petrovich, so I really don't understand what the negative comment about them was about.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 923667
27/06/09 2 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Petrovich's for several years. I have found her to be helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. The only negative is the front office staff at the clinic. They are not friendly or helpful.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 703996
17/10/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Petrovich is very good. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is genuinely concerned about you and will listen to any concerns you may have. She encourages questons and will give you her honest opinion.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 278985
14/04/07 5 5 5 I have been her patient for several years. She is wonderful to talk with, understanding of your concerns & open to discussing your concerns. She never makes you feel rushed.  Respond
RID: 9107
13/07/05 5 5 5 Dr. Petrovich is extremely thorough. She is knowledgeable and friendly. She takes the time to listen to you and explains matters so that you understand. She examines the total patient so that she can see how one system is affecting the other. She is fantastic! I am glad that I became one of her patients.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user