Rate Dr. Karen Horwood

Dr. Karen Horwood's Ratings

Dr. Horwood has a very kind and warm bed-side manner. She conveys that she is truly interested and takes her time to assess the situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Horwood.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

This has been my family doctor since i was a child! Shes Perfect !!!!! Can't ask for anyone better!, Ive moved away from goose bay and still will take the 6 hour drive home to get my check up from her! Shes the best

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Horwood has been my family Doctor for the past 10 years and can honestly say, she is an amazing Doctor. Who I feel put their Patients first. I cannot say enough about her Compassion and Professionalism she gives our family.. Its because of Doctor Horwood that our Daughter is still with us today. Words cannot Thank you enough... We are blessed to have such an amazing Doctor!!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2009 | flag

It is very difficult to be able to wrap in a few word the amount of time, effort and patience that Dr. Horwood puts into her patients. She is an amazing person and Doctor, very professional and knowledgeable. The one and only doctor in which I actually feel comfortable talking with about any problem I may have. Dr. Horwood, you are amazing! :) Thank you for all your help!!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2008 | flag

I cannot say enough about the compassion and professionalism of Karen. She has been my mom's physician for several years now, and has literally saved her life on more than one occasion. She goes far beyond what anyone would expect of a doctor in this day and age when many people are simply treated by hospitals as "cases." I feel we are very fortunate to have a doctor of her calibre and with her compassion in Labrador.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2008 | flag

Karen is a Great Doctor. We have her as our family physcian for the past 8 years. She is more than helpful and goes that extra mile!!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2007 | flag

Karen was perfect to my wife throughout her pregnancy . Took her off work early and answered every question we had . she did exams on all visits and was very concerned about her (my wife) well being . I think she is a excellent doctor and im glad she is my son and wifes doctor.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2007 | flag

NO SYMPATHY FOR THE MATERNITY PATIENT, IF YOU NEED SICK LEAVE YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT GOING TO GET IT...

Submitted Sept. 27, 2007 | flag

Dr. Horwood is a very knowledgeable, helpful, and concerned for you welfare doctor. She has went out of her way to come to my home and treat me so I would not have to go though pain and go to the hospital. She has referred me to several specialists and has got me in to see them very quickly. She is an excellent family doctor and I would not wish to have anyone else to be my family doctor.

Submitted April 6, 2007 | flag