Dr. Laurence M. Epstein

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Laurence M. Epstein has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Laurence" to "Laurence M."
RID: 826274
11/03/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent service. Examined my arrhythmia condition with along with Dr. Lee, a clearly knowledgeable associate. Discussed ablation procedures in depth, explaining possible benefits as well as risks. Also discussed statistical mortality and morbidity outcomes, in general, and personally. He assisted me in my decision as a consultant rather than trying to be in control. I am very impressed with this Doctor's approach.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 642008
18/07/08 5 5 5 5 Very helpful physician in terms of diagnosis and treatment. He gives a fairly detailed analysis though he can be a little on the short side when it comes to answering questions, it can sometimes be hard to keep up with him, but he never gives the impression questions are out of order. I would return if more problems arose.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 432124
21/10/07 5 4 5 5 I have had heart problems over the past 15 years. Dr. E. helped me get my life back by performing an ablation. Unfortunately, AF came back, so I am heading back to see Dr. E., once again, because I know he can help me beat this.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 399320
07/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Epstein is a heart arrhythmia specialist who correctly diagnosed my heart problem and performed a catheter ablation and gave me my life back. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him highly.  Respond
RID: 264114
06/04/07 5 5 5 I had issues with my heart and i went to a few Dr's, I found Dr Epstein and he performed a cardiac ablation in the begining of 3/07 he is the best.He knows what he is doing and i HIGHLY think that if you or someone has a arrythmia problem, he is the dr.
Insurance: CIGNA