Rate Dr. Andy T. Maddux

Dr. Andy T. Maddux's Ratings

Dr. Maddux is very good. Front receptionist rude. No privacy in back triage. Nurse rude and not friendly.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I loved Dr Maddux... He was professional, knowledgeable, & he listened!

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Maddux was very knowledgeable about my situation and was not afraid to think out of the box to help me with my condition. I would highly recommend him, especially if you have not experienced success elsewhere and need a doctor who will give you more time and options than most...

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

his staff is very rude, I am thinking about changing doctors just because of his staff, especially the ones in the office upfront

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

Poor experience with this physician. Dr. Maddux treated a family member and displayed a poor bedside manner. In addition, we found his staff to be rude. I would not recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag

I have used Dr. Maddux for a long time and fully trust his medical knowledge and with my life. He has always been very professional and caring and tells me the way it is. If you're looking a good doctor then you just found one. The staff is always nice and easy to work with. They always seem to work me in when I do not have an appointment.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Maddux is extremly caring & knowlegable answering any questions or concerns. His nursing assistance are Wonderful!!!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag

Very effective with good suggestions. Has a human side but still maintains professionalism.

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag

Doctor is thorough, concerned and observant - the best !!

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag