Rate Dr. Andy T. Maddux

Dr. Andy T. Maddux's Ratings

He is great...he listens and because of that, he saved me from a heart attack....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Maddux is very good. Front receptionist rude. No privacy in back triage. Nurse rude and not friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1190579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I loved Dr Maddux... He was professional, knowledgeable, & he listened!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1190578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Maddux was very knowledgeable about my situation and was not afraid to think out of the box to help me with my condition. I would highly recommend him, especially if you have not experienced success elsewhere and need a doctor who will give you more time and options than most...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1190577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

his staff is very rude, I am thinking about changing doctors just because of his staff, especially the ones in the office upfront

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1190576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

Poor experience with this physician. Dr. Maddux treated a family member and displayed a poor bedside manner. In addition, we found his staff to be rude. I would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1190575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2010

I have used Dr. Maddux for a long time and fully trust his medical knowledge and with my life. He has always been very professional and caring and tells me the way it is. If you're looking a good doctor then you just found one. The staff is always nice and easy to work with. They always seem to work me in when I do not have an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1190574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

Dr. Maddux is extremly caring & knowlegable answering any questions or concerns. His nursing assistance are Wonderful!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1190573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

Very effective with good suggestions. Has a human side but still maintains professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1190572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Doctor is thorough, concerned and observant - the best !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1190571].votes_count ]]