You may also like

Rate Dr. Jose Rodriguez

Dr. Jose Rodriguez's Ratings

PROFESSIONALE , SERVIZIO IMPECABBILE,PORTA MOLTO RISPETTO AL PATIENTE,PREZZO ABBORDABILE,E ASSISTENZA DOPO INTERVENTO MOLTO BUONA,GRAZIE MOLTO DOTTORE; da Mongiardo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

From the initial visit to the follow ups Dr. Rodriguez was above all my expectations. His explanations of all the details of the procedure were very re-assuring and calming. I was able to have my surgery 11 days after the initial visit which was extremely appreciated due to the pain I was having during work and golf. I was able to return to work on the Monday morning following Friday surgery with no problems and my job is physical as I'm doing manual therapy in the complementary health care field.
As for my passion of golf, I was able to swing fully 7days after surgery and return to play on the 8th day. Subsequently, I played 8 of the next 9 days with no pain and a full rotational swing for the first time in 7 months.
I was extremely impressed by the phone calls for follow up by Dr. Rodríguez and his attention to detail. If it were possible to rate the entire process above excellent, I certainly would do it.
GC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez'z was recommended by my company Doctor. He was available to meet me soon after I called for my appointment. Dr. Rodriguez made his diagnostic very quickly, got me an echo graphic at St- Marry's hospital the next day. Pre surgery meeting - surgery day and post surgery follow up was very nicely done by Dr. Rodriguez and his staff. Very professional and knowledgeable surgeon.
Y.G.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Rodreiguez was pleasant and very reassuring. He did the hernia surgery and 1hour later I was on my way home. He called several times to check on me. There was actually no pain. All in all it went very well thanks to a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Like many that commented here, I am completely satisfied with Dr. Rodriguez's less invasive ,local anesthetic surgery and it is the way to go for a speedy recovery. At both the pre-op and post-op stage he there to give you instructions that must be followed, and really have minimal impact on your normal daily life with a caveat don't try to overdo what you partake in. I highly recommend this surgeon. SC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez is a charming person. I was looking for a surgeon who would repair my two hernias with local anesthetic, as I wanted to avoid general anesthetics because of my advanced age. He was recommended to me by at least two physician colleagues and two other friends who had already been operated by him with success. My initial anxiety regarding the operation was laid to rest very professionally by Dr. Rodriguez. The operation for one of my hernias was arranged quickly at St-Mary's hospital. The procedure went without a hitch, supported by excellent pre and post operative nursing care. I was able to leave the hospital for home about an hour after the operation and had by first post operative visit at Dr. Rodriguez's office 3 days later. During those 3 interim days, he checked my progress daily by telephone. I needed only Tylenol for the pain and I returned to my regular activities a week later. I have now completely recovered and am thoroughly satisfied with the excellent outcome of the operation, and have arranged with Dr. Rodriguez that he operates on my other hernia in June 2015, three months after the first intervention.

I highly recommend him to all hernia sufferers.

C.B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Je suis un médecin de famille qui a été opéré il y a trois ans pour une hernie inguinale gauche et il y a cinq jours pour une hernie inguinale droite. Ces deux chirurgies ont été réalisées dans des conditions idéales : rendez-vous avec le médecin en quelques jours, chirurgie cédulée à l’intérieur de quelques semaines, interventions sous anesthésie locale, absence de douleur durant la procédure et retour à la maison dans les deux heures suivant la chirurgie avec tout au plus une sensation d’étirement répondant à l’acétaminophène au site de l’opération. Le docteur Rodriguez utilise un protocole de suivi téléphonique avant et après la chirurgie et il demeure accessible en tout temps avec son téléphone cellulaire. Dans ce contexte, une chirurgie pour une hernie inguinale devient problème de santé facile à solutionner, sans risque significatif et n’interférant que très peu avec le fonctionnement quotidien. Nous sommes loin des chirurgies d’hernies inguinales exigeant une anesthésie générale et trois jours d’hospitalisation. Je recommande sans réserve le docteur Rodriguez qui offre les plus hauts standards de qualité de soin dans le traitement d’une hernie inguinale.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2791607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

C'était ma première chirurgie et j'étais pas mal inquiet à l'idée d'une anesthésie générale, car mon travail requiert d'être pas mal "sharp", aussi j'ai beaucoup aimé l'approche du Dr. Rodriguez dont j'ai découvert l'existence sur ce forum.
Dr. Rodriguez est très professionnel, évidemment a un nombre très élevé d'interventions à son actif, et tous les commentaires élogieux à sont sujets se sont avérés vrais. Le seul bémol que je souhaiterais ajouter, est que, état "jeune et musculeux" (selon ses dires), j'ai quand même pas mal souffert les 3 premiers jours, mais ce qui n'a pas été le cas des autres patients croisés ce jour là à l'hopital puis à la clinique, et qui semblaient récupérer beaucoup plus vite. Celà dit, quelques semaines après l'opération, j'étais à 100% et me voilà à 110% après quelques mois.
Merci, Dr. Rodriguez, pour vos mains en or!

J.V.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Rodriguez for an inguinal hernia. Surgery itself was fast and simple and recovery has been great. Four weeks later I am back to 90% of previous activities (and I am very active) thanks to his technique. His bedside manner is impeccable, with multiple follow-ups and his private cell number you feel like he is always there for you. And I never had to wait to see him for any of my visits. Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Googled my way into the golden hands of Dr. Rodriguez. Six months since my incisional abdominal hernia surgery and feeling fine with much more energy. Dr. Rodriguez called to make sure I got home from the hospital, and proceeded to call every day for a week until I had my first follow up appointment.

Thank you for being such a great doctor, and an even greater person with care and compassion!
FFB