Rate Dr. Jeane M. Ward

Dr. Jeane M. Ward's Ratings

We had our baby boy 9/27/14 and throughout the whole process it was abolutely best experience with Jeane. Always felt comfortable around her and could ask a million questions (because you will have a million questions) and she never seemed to make me feel rushed or stupid for asking. One of the nicest people I have ever met. I will be going to her again for baby number two (whenever that may be). Her staff and Overland Park Regional Hospital was just as awesome as she was, if you have an opportunity to have Jeane as a midwife you are truly blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

jeane is the most amazing down to earth person, she delivered my son, she is laid back,honest & really connects with all of her patients, she has a great work ethic, & i am blessed to have heard about her and have her as my midwife!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

She is GREAT! I've recommended other friends and they are equally happy! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I loved Jeane and all the staff at women's healthcare group. They were all wonderful. Jeane is so personable and takes the time to address all concerns. She really knows what she is doing too. My labor and delivery was what I wanted. I got to hold my baby right after he was born and everything felt so natural and perfect. If you need to see someone else in the group for an appointment due to Jeane being in a C section or something, you will still receive amazing care, they are all great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Love, love, love Jeane! She delivered both my kids and is absolutely fantastic. I refer all my friends to the midwives at Women's Care. They listen to you, and care about your pregnancy (and gynecological health).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191129].votes_count ]]