Dr. Jason Simpson

Rate Dr. Jason Simpson

Dr. Jason Simpson's Ratings

This optomotrist refers patients to and promotes LASIK eye surgury in his office. Beware! Slicing and burning ones cornea with a laser is NOT and NEVER WILL BE eye CARE - it is eye DAMAGE! Any OD referring patients to, or promoting LASIK in their office, have broken their hippocratic oath - 'do no harm'. I spent $4800 on this surgury and have since spent $3000 trying to repair the damage done to my eyes with various therapies. I sincerely hope that this NEVER happens to anyone else. OD's should NOT be promoting HARMFUL and UNNECESSARY eye sugury to anyone - ever. Especially if they have no working knowledge or real understanding of the intricacies of the procedure. I had NO known problems with my eyes before LASIK. Not one - (that I was made aware of anyways). I did NOT have the surgury for vanity reasons - I had the surgury to IMPROVE my eyesight. I was led to believe that it was a safe and good procedure. What a complete lie. I am now living in daily discomfort and pain, and am visually handicapped as a result. It's hard to believe that this small amount of money, (in the grand scheme of life), is worth ruining somebody's else's life over. Please stop promoting LASIK eye surgury. You are damaging people's eyes, and ruining people's lives. Sincerely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Simpson for many years. I have several issues with my eyes. He is kind, always ready to listen and explain what is happening. Thank You dr. Simpson for taking care of me all these years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Poor just paid $327.00 for glasses

To me the glasses are just very expensive sunglasses

I can see better from my old cheap glasses

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Simpson is always informative and pleasant. I never feel rushed and he always takes time to answer any questions I might have. Great doctor and friendly, supportive staff. If you are dissatisfied with their service - they will go out of their way to make it right. Well done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Simpson is a very kind, professional and friendly doctor. He has been my doc for over 10 years, even though I have moved out of Guelph and drive for over 30mins to come see him. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

He's through. accurate. knowledgeable. We've been using his for two years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

My kids like going to Dr. Simpson, and my grandmother will only go to see him and he's very good about squeezing a patient in if need to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Dr, patient treatment and staff are great but I am also a bit concerned about product quality. They followed up and solved problem, but I wish I'd just gotten replacement lenses at the original dealer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

For a pair of glasses. And not pleased with the quality paid a lot of money for. A piece of junk will never buy glasses again from this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. S is always courteous, knowledgeable, and goes beyond the call of duty. His staff is so helpful and very caring. They have always met my every need! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191275].votes_count ]]