Dr. Jason Simpson

Rate Dr. Jason Simpson

Dr. Jason Simpson's Ratings

Dr. Simpson is always informative and pleasant. I never feel rushed and he always takes time to answer any questions I might have. Great doctor and friendly, supportive staff. If you are dissatisfied with their service - they will go out of their way to make it right. Well done!

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Simpson is a very kind, professional and friendly doctor. He has been my doc for over 10 years, even though I have moved out of Guelph and drive for over 30mins to come see him. I highly recommend him!

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

He's through. accurate. knowledgeable. We've been using his for two years.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

My kids like going to Dr. Simpson, and my grandmother will only go to see him and he's very good about squeezing a patient in if need to be seen.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr, patient treatment and staff are great but I am also a bit concerned about product quality. They followed up and solved problem, but I wish I'd just gotten replacement lenses at the original dealer.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

For a pair of glasses. And not pleased with the quality paid a lot of money for. A piece of junk will never buy glasses again from this doctor

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. S is always courteous, knowledgeable, and goes beyond the call of duty. His staff is so helpful and very caring. They have always met my every need! I highly recommend him!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2011 | flag

Fantastic Dr!! Always friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help out. I have been a patient for over 15yrs. Had an issue with a pr.of glasses and he took care of it no problem. Also, had other eye issues which he was very swift in getting a specialist in place for me and got it rectified. He is a great listener and always makes you feel valued. You would be blessed to have such a great health care professional for you and/or your family!!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

Excellent. Excellent. I had to move away and Dr Simpson has been missed.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

I have been his patient for more than ten years. He is a woderful optometrist.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag