Rate Dr. Gerard Corsten

Dr. Gerard Corsten's Ratings

If you have a child with ear,nose or throat problems.. you can bet your life that this doctor will fix him or her up. My son was completely deaf in one ear at birth and now he can hear and comprehend everything that is being said to him. Excellent doctor, and he cares about his patients and their families. I highly reccommend this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

Had a good experience with this specialist. He is very busy - but we felt we were in good care at all times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Both of my kids have had to have their tonsils and adenoids taken out and my son has had to have tubes in his ears as well Dr. Corsten was great with them, and I have had 2 very positive experiences!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

A great Dr.!!! My son had 13 ear infections in 15 months. He has had two set's of tubes as well as his tonsils and adnoids out. Dr. Corsten was helpful and attentive. He always had a smile on his face when he walked in like he was happy to see us. He explained the surgery to us and answered all of our questions. He came right out to us after each surgery to give us the news on how everything went (even when he had 10 surgery's scheduled that day!).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2009

My son saw him multiple times at the clinic and had two surgerys.The only specialist in Atlantic Canada who does mastoid ear surgery,on children. Great service , he had complications and we could see him when ever we needed.A teacher as well as doctor when the other specialists cant help you,you are referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2009

My son saw Dr. Corsten recently. He fit us into a busy clinic and was so nice to my son. I felt very pleased with the car and service we received. We waited about 4 minutes in the waiting room!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2008

Our experience with Dr. Corsten was OUTSTANDING. I can not thank him enough for his care and thoughtfulness. An extremely professional and attentive physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2008

Dr. Corsten is fast, but efficient and excellent with kids -- at least with mine. He fit us into the clinic at our convenience, and we waited no longer than 5 minutes past our appointment time. Usually people who experience a perceived rudeness, are no doubt demanding and rude themselves. I think the last poster is ridiculous. What an unfair piece of feedback to give. The ENT staff are always friendly, great with kids, and Dr. Corsten is an excellent & supportive surgeon who will explain things in "easy to understand" language.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2007

We were suspose to see Dr. Corsten's partner but he was away on an emergency, the office staff was extremely courteous and offered for Dr. Corsten to see our daughter, after hearing wonderful comments/reviews on him we were delighted to have him look at her. He was very through in checking her, and explained the operation(tonsillectomy) in detail. We only had to wait two months for the operation date and when the time came he was again kind and through towards our daughter; We knew she was in excellent hands and we had no worries. She came out of the surgery doing quite well and recoveredd extremly quickly. Thank you Dr. Corsten and your team for the great work. Keep it up!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1191399].votes_count ]]