Rate Dr. James I. Cohen

Dr. James I. Cohen's Ratings

After much research i chose Dr. Cohen. He is the top in his field. Dr. Cohen is also a kind compassionate person. The best docs around told me that for the type of tumor I had to look no further than Dr. Cohen. Excellent outcome thanks to him.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2008 | flag

I'm sorry to lose him to the VA hospital, but I'm glad for the Veterans to have him. He is the best. Wonderful surgeon and wonderful guy.

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

Absolutely top notch. My operation was intricate, painstaking, difficult and about (literally) as bad as a cancer like mine could be. He was the only person my first ENT would consider sending me to. Absolutely world class.

Submitted June 8, 2007 | flag

A friend recommended this doctor to me and I am so glad she did. I have never had a doctor as responsive as this one. Better yet, he was able to help resolve an that several other doctors were unable to address. A+ for Doctor Cohen!

Submitted April 13, 2007 | flag

This doctor is a true parnter in a patient's health care. He very patiently answered every question I had and did not rush me through the appointment. He was extremely responsive to emails - always within 24 hours. I had heard from several patients that his surgery outcomes were considered excellent. Add me to that list of satisfied patients.

Submitted July 12, 2005 | flag