Dr. John B. Bruder

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. John B. Bruder has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5453772
08/05/14 3 2 4 4 It is almost impossible to get an appointment at the office. You have to call that morning and often the appointments are gone within a half hour of office opening. It also makes it hard to coordinate with work to attend an appointment. The staff is okay, some days are better than others. I am usually waiting at least a half hour before I'm seen, which is also inconveniencing to patients who need to make adjustments in the workplace. The doctor is nice and seems very knowledgeable, but I would not recommend this practice to anyone who likes to be on time or considers their time valuable.  Respond

23/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "John" to "John B."

27/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LINFIELD" to "Royersford"
RID: 1722858
26/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. John Bruder is a super doctor. My husband and I have never had a doctor that greets you, walks you to the examining room, then actually sits and spends time listening and discussing your issues with you. We've never had to wait more than 10 minutes for any visit. As for the staff, they are courteous and kind. I would recommend Dr. John Bruder and his staff to anyone looking for a knowledgeable doctor and helpful staff.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1650622
02/12/11 5 5 5 5 Absolutely outstanding... Dr. John Bruder is timely, kind, listens to you and has a great personality. He's not cold and quick as other doctors I have visited in the past. He actually takes time with you and it's nice to have a doctor that actually cares about his patients. In combination with Dr. John Bruder, is his staff which also rates high in my book.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1634915
15/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr John is BY FAR the BEST GP I have EVER had in my lifetime! I would say his strength is that he is an EXCELLENT Diagnostician! He does so quickly, accurately and most importantly I TRUST him!!! Also, he sincerely makes me feel that he cares, he follows up, is ALWAYS on target for who he recommends as a Specialist. I consider him to be ethical and not greedy; and doesn't rush you out of the office; is a great listener; very respectful and polite. I trust him with my life!!! He is a class act and what Dr's should be! Medical students should model themselves after him! We are very happy for him and his wife that they now have their own building; it is a pleasant, attractive office to visit.  Respond
RID: 1487856
15/07/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Bruder is a great guy. Very knowledgeable. I started seeing him after he helped diagnose a potentially life threatening heart problem that my wife had.
RID: 1365448
17/02/11 5 5 5 5 My husband and I have been going to Dr. John for the past 11 yrs. and as our children became old enough we switched them all over too. Dr. John is FANTASTIC! I have had a number of health issues the past 6 years or so and Dr. John is the type of doctor you want in your corner- he is relentless and will go above and beyond to get you answers and to the right professional to help you get well. Sometimes getting in to see him immediately is difficult- true, however I believe that is a testament to what a great doctor he is! I would strongly urge anyone who wants a professional, knowledgable, and caring doctor to go to either Dr. John or his wife!
RID: 1083377
19/01/10 1 3 1 1 Dr John Bruder III was the most ignorant, unprofessional doctor I have ever spoke with. He is in the wrong profession. I advise NOONE to go to him.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1033881
14/11/09 5 5 5 5 Conservative in approach which my wife and I appreciate, very up to date and knowledgable, listens and is patient, good sense of humor - feel as if he really knows us and cares about us. Feel quite safe in his hands. Quite a number of family members and friends confirm our impressions.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 834732
18/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr.Bruder is very knowledgable, yet down-to-earth and easy to talk to. He shows a genuine concern for his patients' well-being. The staff members are friendly and helpful as well.  Respond
RID: 696869
06/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. John is fantastic. Caring, concerned, helpful, listens well. Office staff are wonderful as well. I never thought I would find a Dr's office like this in todays world. I am very happy with this office.
RID: 424439
04/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr John Bruder has fixed a couple of things that baffled other docs for years....he's pretty sharp! Each mornings appointments are kept clear until that day so that when you call at 1 second past 9am because you just broke your snurlfalgruf or whatever you can usually get right in....if it's a check up you'll usually wait a few days.He runs the practice with his wife Dr Danielle Bruder who is my wifes doc.The records for my wife were instantly accessible from the local hospital when she was admitted..geekyness at it's best...and most helpful.Honestly ,I've always had a bit of low opinion of Doctors and felt a bit like livestock with a profit target on my head when going to them....that was until I met Dr John and he sorted out what had baffled others...in fact if he actually keeps this up ,I'm going to start suspecting that he's actually a human.One note of warning though...just watch out if your a male over 40 and he asks you to put your elbows on the table :-(
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 335911
03/06/07 5 5 5 Extremely invested in patients. Uses specialists as necessary. REALLY listens. GREAT DOC!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 263038
05/04/07 5 4 4 The office staff is more frindly now that we are getting to know them. It is difficult to get appointments as they have a thing where you have to call in the morning that you want the appt to get it. Not always able to get one.
Paid (or co-pay): $1000