Rate Dr. John B. Bruder

Dr. John B. Bruder's Ratings

It is almost impossible to get an appointment at the office. You have to call that morning and often the appointments are gone within a half hour of office opening. It also makes it hard to coordinate with work to attend an appointment. The staff is okay, some days are better than others. I am usually waiting at least a half hour before I'm seen, which is also inconveniencing to patients who need to make adjustments in the workplace. The doctor is nice and seems very knowledgeable, but I would not recommend this practice to anyone who likes to be on time or considers their time valuable.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. John Bruder is a super doctor. My husband and I have never had a doctor that greets you, walks you to the examining room, then actually sits and spends time listening and discussing your issues with you. We've never had to wait more than 10 minutes for any visit. As for the staff, they are courteous and kind. I would recommend Dr. John Bruder and his staff to anyone looking for a knowledgeable doctor and helpful staff.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

Absolutely outstanding... Dr. John Bruder is timely, kind, listens to you and has a great personality. He's not cold and quick as other doctors I have visited in the past. He actually takes time with you and it's nice to have a doctor that actually cares about his patients. In combination with Dr. John Bruder, is his staff which also rates high in my book.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr John is BY FAR the BEST GP I have EVER had in my lifetime! I would say his strength is that he is an EXCELLENT Diagnostician! He does so quickly, accurately and most importantly I TRUST him!!! Also, he sincerely makes me feel that he cares, he follows up, is ALWAYS on target for who he recommends as a Specialist. I consider him to be ethical and not greedy; and doesn't rush you out of the office; is a great listener; very respectful and polite. I trust him with my life!!! He is a class act and what Dr's should be! Medical students should model themselves after him! We are very happy for him and his wife that they now have their own building; it is a pleasant, attractive office to visit.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bruder is a great guy. Very knowledgeable. I started seeing him after he helped diagnose a potentially life threatening heart problem that my wife had.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

My husband and I have been going to Dr. John for the past 11 yrs. and as our children became old enough we switched them all over too. Dr. John is FANTASTIC! I have had a number of health issues the past 6 years or so and Dr. John is the type of doctor you want in your corner- he is relentless and will go above and beyond to get you answers and to the right professional to help you get well. Sometimes getting in to see him immediately is difficult- true, however I believe that is a testament to what a great doctor he is! I would strongly urge anyone who wants a professional, knowledgable, and caring doctor to go to either Dr. John or his wife!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr John Bruder III was the most ignorant, unprofessional doctor I have ever spoke with. He is in the wrong profession. I advise NOONE to go to him.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

Conservative in approach which my wife and I appreciate, very up to date and knowledgable, listens and is patient, good sense of humor - feel as if he really knows us and cares about us. Feel quite safe in his hands. Quite a number of family members and friends confirm our impressions.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr.Bruder is very knowledgable, yet down-to-earth and easy to talk to. He shows a genuine concern for his patients' well-being. The staff members are friendly and helpful as well.

Submitted March 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. John is fantastic. Caring, concerned, helpful, listens well. Office staff are wonderful as well. I never thought I would find a Dr's office like this in todays world. I am very happy with this office.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2008 | flag