Rate Dr. Peter Skepasts

Dr. Peter Skepasts's Ratings

Couldn't ask for a better urologist.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Cannot see any reason to not give all fives for Dr. and his staff. Friendly and helpfull staff. Friendly and excellent doctor.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I am an ongoing patient of Dr.Skepast. I was in to see him in 2 weeks of referral. When he told me I had cancer, he was blunt and to the point (which was a good thing). I liked that he told me exactly what was going on and how we were going to handle it. Once the ugly conversations were done, he performed the surgery and was successful. I see him all the time now and he and his staff are very respectful. He is also very funny, Although there are urologists where I live, in Vernon BC, I travel about 5 hours just to see him. Would recommend him to anyone. He doesn't beat around the bush and takes the time to explain everything. He took the time to answer all my questions, even if I didn't like the answers. He is the best in my opinion

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Staff very friendly & helpful. Busy doctor but surprisingly punctual. Appears very caring towards his patients. Very casual manner. Saw me twice within a space of 1 week to assess & retest my condition. Difficult to get in to see initially but now that I am there I feel as if I am in good hands.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

THE BEST! I highly recommend Dr. Skepasts. I have had kidney stone problems for over 40 years and having visited many urologists during that period, no one compares with the care and attention you receive from this man. Attention to detail, working on the prevention of them, checking up on me every year without having to contact the office myself. Getting letters or phone calls (by the way Nicki the receptionist is absolutely THE BEST also) telling me it is time for an ultra sound or a yearly visit. Specialists who take the time to answer your questions, show an interest in your concerns are very rare these days, this man makes the time. I highly recommend Dr. Skepasts and consider myself very lucky to have somehow connected with him on one of my first visits to Peace Arch Hospital seven years ago with a kidney stone attack. Think I will be seeing him shortly, as had another visit to the hospital last week. I have to cut out the salt!!! I have to do more on my side.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

I would rate Peter as one of the best specialists I've attended......I fortunately don't have a lot of experience with specialists but he is excellent. Love his caring and upbeat manner as well as his knowledge in his field. I would highly recommend him as a urologist . I've been seeing him for approximately 2 years. Also love the follow up and organization of his receptionist.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Skepast has been the best Urologist I have seen in the last 20yrs. He has been very knowledgable and helpful in dealing with my ongoing kidney stone issue.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

This Doctor is the most kind, friendly, and knowledgable man. He is recommed highly,because he cares.To bad he was not a general practional.Anyone that has problems go see this man.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

When you get to see him he has a good manner and inspires confidence and I like him. However he failed to order a bone test prior to my prostate surgery which would have shown my cancer had spread to the bones and so I had unnecessary surgery with all the unpleasant consequences of incontinence and impotence. As with all medical help it is important to be knowledgeable and proactive in your own treatment if you seek his aid.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

I was referred to him by a family doctor for my constant bladder infections. Many doctors have dismissed my problem, prescribing more antibiotics as a quick fix. But he asked many questions and put me through tests immediately after my first visit to find out what the real problem is. One of the procedures was invasive and awkward but his pleasant demeanor really made the difference. He's by far the best doctor that I've ever had. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag