Rate Dr. L. Philippe Theriot

Dr. L. Philippe Theriot's Ratings

Pedriac medical center staff and doctors are in a league of their own.Each employee is warm and friendly and take the time to make each patient feel valued. Any time my daughter has been sick i can call same day and get in same day appoitment. The doctors are well seasoned and are the best of the best!! my daugher has special needs and they have never once made us feel different then the next patient. Dr Theriot is her primary physcian and we think the world of his as the rest of the doctors in the practice. If you want quality,comfort,and top notch doctors I recommend pedriac med center, hands down!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1192736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Dr. Theriot and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Theriot has a good "bedside manner" and explains things in a clear way. He is very thorough and kind as well. We really like him. He is a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1192735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

Dr. Theriot is the best. I love everything about the Pediatric Medical Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1192734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr Theriot & the rest of the doctors at the Pediatric Medical Center are the best doctors around. Dr. Theriot has helped my two sons so much. We owe him a lot! He is awesome. Great with babies!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1192733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

Pediatric Medical Center is the best out there. The Doctors there are wonderful. I am a 1st time mom and they made everything so easy to understand. They return calls within Min. Dr. Theriot was my Daughter Doctor there. He is 1st Class all the way. if you are looking for a great group of Doctors give them a call. I am moving to Colorado Now and i just wanted to pass on there name to anyone who is looking. Doctors that I have visited with there are Dr Welty/ Dr. Goodin/ Dr. Theriot. All are great Doctors and have been great with my Daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1192732].votes_count ]]