Rate Dr. Michael L. Lifsey

Dr. Michael L. Lifsey's Ratings

The staff is great. Friendly and helpful trying to fit you in as soon as possible if you have any problems. Dr. Lifsey does not make you feel rushed and makes you feel comfortable. I would definately recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I love Dr. Lifsey! I had Tonsillitis and had been to 3 different doctors and they wouldn't take my Tonsills out. I went to him bc somebody recommended him. He saw me and explained everything about Tonsillitis to me. He gave me the surgery 3 months later. I've been going to him ever since. It helps that he has a office on the south shore and northshore! I live in Slidell, but I'm always out in Kenner. So it's perfect! He is very polite, he will answer any questions you have. He is very casual..he's not snooty. I can go to him if it's allergy season, and he remembers evey time around allergy season I get Allergic Rhinitis and Acute Sinusitis. You can usually get an appoinment in 1 or 2 days in calling. If you're going to the Metairie location, I would suggest getting there about 15 minutes before your schedule appointment. They are usually very busy and only have about 10 rooms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2008

He's thorough and good at getting it right. He takes the time to explain the problem and gives clear directions on how to fix it. He's reliable and trustworthy. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107092].votes_count ]]