Rate Dr. Neville Galan

Dr. Neville Galan's Ratings

Delivered my third child 24 years ago with a very difficult C-section. He was so supportive for a distraught mother and scared father. Glad to see he is still practicing and still the wonderful man he is. A gift to the profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

I am very grateful to Dr. Galan for the beautiful, thoughtful and kind care he is giving my mother. This man is a gifted physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

amazing doctor, makes you feel welcome. Explains everything very well, great doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I went to see Dr. Galan for a post delivery issue, and although I waited over an hour to see him it was well worth it. What a great doc. Terrific bedside manner, makes you feel at ease and really takes his time to explain what’s going on. His staff is equally great. You’d be lucky to get referred to the best OBGYN I’ve ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

By far the best OB in Calgary - it'll be sad day when he gives up the baby business!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Wonderful Dr. He delivered my son Jan 2008 and it was a difficult emergency C section. He was caring, kind, funny and gentle. All subsequent nurse who have seen the my C- section scar guessed it was Dr. Galan "he does such beautiful work" !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr.Galan delivered my third daughter by c-section. The care I received during my pregnancy and the amazing job he did on delivering my baby was incredible. I actually chose not to have another baby after I found out he no longer delivers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

Awesome doctor, spent over an hour with us on our first visit. Full of helpful information...would totally recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

Dr Galan was my obstetrician for 1 month while I was in hospital awaiting a very premature birth of twins. He always had the patience to answer my repetitive questions and was very up-front when it came time to perform the emergency C-section, which was a perfect call for the situation. On top of his professional care, Dr Galan is a HOOT! His dry humour made my hospital stay much more entertaining.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

I was never meant to have Dr Galan as a doctor when my daughter was born. He stepped in as the doctor I was seeing I believe had another delivery on her hands. He was wonderful. He came and seen me after the delivery to check if I was well as I had lost alot of blood. He was so kind and gentle. What surprised me the most was that a few days after I was released he called me at home to see how I was feeling. I wasn't even his patient and he went above and beyond to see how I was. Sadly he will no longer be in obstetrics as of July 2009 so I will not have the fortune of seeing him for my second pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193302].votes_count ]]