You may also like

Rate Dr. Stanley D. Bosta

Dr. Stanley D. Bosta's Ratings

My son and I have both been patients of Dr. Bosta. He is excellent! He is efficient, competent, and a very good communicator. Dr. Bosta fixes problems with a minimum of fuss. Never keeps you waiting. He's the only doctor I actually enjoy seeing. Total confidence!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Bosta is the best surgeon around. He and his staff are EXTREMELY professional and give great direction from start to finish. If you listen to what they tell you pre-op, you will have no problem with your paperwork getting to your company on time, fees expected, or recovery.
They are ALAWYS on time ,within 15 minutes, and the happiest doctors office I have every had the pleasure of attending.I do not know what I will do when he retires. He better train someone in his techniques , class and professionalism.

Mercy South Side was a fantastic place to have the surgery, but a little pricy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Don't ever say you are having troubles after he operates on you! If so, you're basically told to "get lost" that you're wrong and that "GOD" doesn't make a mistake! No compassion towards his patients and automatically assumes things. Had surgery almost a year ago and am still having problems that he doesn't want to hear about! Now I have to find another doctor willing to take on his mistake and hopefully correct my problem so I can have a normal life again! It's time to retire there old fella!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Always pleasant and professional. He is old school and definitely something the medical field has missing for years! He will send you thank you notes for your visits and referrals and is compassionate and knowledgable. He resolved an ongoing issue for me that I was suffering with for years. He is a very positive and caring person, as well as a great Doctor. Other physicans should take notes on how he provides not only great service and solutions to his patients, but he truly cares about your well being. He even called my son while we were on vacation to see how he was doing after his procedure, as well as sending him a card. Who does that anymore?! My whole family now goes to see him if they have issues. I highly recommend Dr. Bosta.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1193326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

I couldn't have been happier with my surgery/experience. I was referred to Dr.Boats and will now never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

Dr. Bosta operated on my foot to remove a bunion. He was so thorough in explaining the procedure, and his nurse Kathy contacted me twice to answer any questions I might have about the procedure. I could not ask for a more professional, kind or caring doctor.The surgery was totally successful and my follow up care could not have been better. He is fantastic as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Called office to check on short term disability forms to turn into work. Was lectured about not following proper procedures by Kathy, the nurse. While she did write on the paperwork that there was a $10 fee for processing, my work wasn't able to get me the paperwork until about a week after my appointment. By that time, I was in a hurry to get them to Dr. Bosta and forgot about the $10 fee. A week later, I called the office only to be told that I didn't follow proper procedure nor did I follow directions to have the papers filled out. I would have been more than willing to pay the $10 earlier. It would have been nice to get a friendly reminder or a phone call by Judy who is responsible for filling out the paperwork. Now I am unsure if I will make the deadline for the work papers to be turned in on time and may need to cancel the surgery. Customer service could be improved by the office staff as a whole and by Kathy the nurse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

This man allowed me a normal life! He diagnosed my foot problems and directed the foot surgery to fox them. 20 plus years later, I'm doing okay. Without his care, I would have been unable to walk. God bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2011

I am a runner that use to have achilles tendonitis. Dr. Bosta resolved that problem quite easily; furthmore, due to his patience and competence as a podiatrist, he has also done much more. Dr. Bosta designed an orthotic that has increased the efficiency of my stride, made me less susceptible to injury, and also increased my comfort. This has enabled me to run longer and faster than ever before. Thanks so much doctor! I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

Wonderful doctor and surgeon. Treats your foot like a God given gift rather than an old lady's mangled foot (like my orthopedic surgeon did). He corrected a mistake made in surgery by an ortho surgeon. Gentle, thorough, always on time. Great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193320].votes_count ]]