Dr. Christopher Robinson

Dr. Christopher Robinson

Rate Dr. Christopher Robinson

Dr. Christopher Robinson's Ratings

Waited for one hour and three minutes then I walked out of the consultation room without even meeting Dr. Robinson. He wasn't even in surgery! I guess my time is not as valuable as his. If he can't manage his time then I doubt he can manage surgery. The nurse phoned me shortly after I left and I was truthful and professional with my criticism. I have convinced my wife to cancel her appointment with this guy.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

First time seeing Dr. Robinson, he was very professional and friendly he told me everything that I had written down to ask questions about he was very thorough. The staff was great from the front desk ladies to the recovery nurses. I had my lower first molar on the left removed that had failed due to vertical fracture and abscess. The tooth that had two root canals and the crown so it is a very tricky to remove. Hopefully this recovery goes well.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Upon arrival to the office, I waited approx. 15 minutes before being helped, followed by another 1.5hr wait to see the pre-op nurse. Once this was done another 60 min wait was needed before I went for surgery. This turned my 11:30am appointment to a 1:30pm surgery. Following the procedure, Dr Robinson never came and talked to me or my family member picking me up, just sent me on my way with my money in his pocket. Also, Dr Robinson never put the gauz in my mouth, so the whole ride home I was bleeding and was unsure why until I went to change it. I felt very neglected the whole time I was in this office and felt the whole experience was very un-professional. The next day my stitch came out, being nervous about it I called the "help" line. Once again a 30 min wait for call back turned into 2.5 hrs. The help I received from Dr R was one word answers with no care or sympathy. I do not recommend this office or Dr. Robinson.

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag

Over my 60+ years I have lived in different countries and have had experience with numerous dentists. without a doubt, Dr. Robinson is the best! A true professional, he is caring, considerate, explains eveything in sufficient detail and creates confidence. Although I have a severe gagging problem, he was very patient!

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

PART II - The dressing had to stay in until the next day. I can tell you my son was extremely frightened to see Dr. R. again. Upon our return the next day a nurse removed the dressing (being much more gentle than Dr. R, & my son told her so), then we were told that Dr. R. would come in to check on my son to determine if he needed a second dressing inserted or if it was o.k. as is. 45 minutes later Dr. R. stepped into the room, asked my son if they were on speaking terms (haha–NOT!), looked at the chart and told us we could go. He didn’t even look at my son’s mouth!! As a matter of fact he didn’t even come within 3 feet of my son. I agree with the posting of 05/26/11 that this guy is cruel, rude and uncaring. I would not recommend this Dr.R.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Comment Part I - My son(age 14)had 4 wisdom teeth & 2 extra adult teeth that were growing in. On day 6 he was having pain in one of the wisdom teeth extraction sites & we went in for followup. Our experience was almost exactly the same as the 05/26/11 post. My son had a dry socket & the beginning of an infection. To clean out the site Dr. R. also ripped open a hole in my son’s swollen gum with tweezers & a syringe and with no local anesthetic! My son tried to push his hands away & was sinking into the chair trying to get away from Dr. R. Dr. R. then inserted a dressing soaked in a concoction that the staff there call Jungle Juice. He jammed this dressing into the hole again inflicting a lot of pain on my son. WHY on earth would they not use anesthetic? Please see Part II

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

I had my wisdom teeth removed. There may have been a reaction to the anesthetic as my recovery took many, many hours. Nurses said they wanted to send me to hospital emergency. My family waiting for me were not informed but just had to wait and did not recognize me when I was released. When I called the doc to say I had signs of infection and that my meds (codein) had run out he just prescribed more. After second batch of painkillers ran out I went to the clinic. He verified that I DID have an infection and to clear it out began to rip open a hole in my swollen gum with a syringe and tweezers with no local anesthetic until I started to pass out from the unbeleivable pain. The report to my dentist made no mention of recovery issues, dangerous reaction to anesthetic, infection, or follow-up treatment to open swollen gum. I found this guy to be cruel, rude, uncaring, and potentially dangerous considering he did not inform me or my dentist of the reason or reaction to the anesthetic.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

Could not be better! Treated me in an emergency situation and showed that he is a complete professional!

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

waited for over an hour in the waiting room, and then another half hour in the chair just for a consultation. if you want an oral surgeon that is caring, gentle, and patient - do NOT go here. he is rough, doesn't have patience, gets annoyed if you ask questions and he definitely isn't good at talking to patients who are nervous and have anxiety - rather insensitive to be honest. he also doesn't listen to what patient wants, and tries to scare you into doing what he suggests.

Submitted June 1, 2009 | flag

Just discovered this site today and would just like to say that Dr. Robinson was my oral surgeon years ago.I had a severe underbite that required extensive oral surgery and the results were amazing. He was (and hopefully still is)an excellent surgeon and a wonderful, kind, caring man.

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag