Rate Dr. Samuel A. Gordon

Dr. Samuel A. Gordon's Ratings

Dr Gordon provide professional, helpful, supportive psychotherapy and support to me. I have used his services for over four years. I appreciate his ability to help me understand my challenges and strengths. He provides support to help me parent my child who lives with a developmental disability. He is accessible, informative, and compassionate. I have learned so much from working with him. He treats me with respect and always pays attention to me during our sessions. Thank you Dr. Gordon for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Dr. Gordon is a patient, warm, and personable psychologists. He takes time to listen and asks personable questions. He also is good about following up. His office is conveniently located in Van Ness/NW near the metro and is an inviting space. You get the sense that he truly cares and that's important to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1193889].votes_count ]]