Rate Dr. Bill Walker

Dr. Bill Walker's Ratings

Unnecessarily rough vasectomy which extended the healing time from 2 weeks to 8 weeks and I'm still in pain, he was really yanking away on when he tied the tubes up. I have the unfortunate perspective of having this done before by someone else and then reversed, both where healed in less than two weeks with only a couple of days off work. I was unable to leave the house for almost a month this time. It doesn't matter where you have to go don't let this guy touch you. Other people I know that have had simple procedures, ingrowing toenail for example, done by him also commented on how rough he was.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Walker is of extreme professionalism, which is rare in our medical society. Always on time for appointments. He listens to his patients, answers questions before and after surgery, came to talk to the family immediately following the surgery and then made daily checks often more than once while in the hospital following surgery. He is a man of few words but when he speaks you listen because you know he is speaking with knowledge and honesty. Dr Walker truly cares about his patients. thank you Dr. Walker and your wonderful staff for making the days before and after surgery easier than expected.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

Very cordial and professional.Also a real artist with the colonoscopy probe

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Love this Surgeon. We need more doctors like this in Summerside.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Walker is an incredible surgeon. He is direct to the point, and does what needs to be done without wasting time. I have never met a Doctor that I respect and admire as much as him. He immediately came in after surgery to explain things to the family members, and checked on the patient personally on a daily basis. not pawning them off on a fill in doctor. He is a doctor I would recommend in a hearbeat!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Walker was courteous and professional when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He answered all my pre and post surgery questions. I would recommend him any time. Some people find him to be brisk and to the point - I prefer this manner so you know your situation and your options. Best of all - if you need surgery, you are not on a list waiting weeks and/or months for surgery !!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2010 | flag