Rate Dr. Roy W. Bankhead

Dr. Roy W. Bankhead's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Bankhead fours years ago and have had nothing but the best care. Great Doctor and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I was worried when I read the reviews for Dr Bankhead but decided to follow through with my referral and give him a chance. I'm glad I did! He was very nice as well as his nurse. They took excellent care of me and answered all of my questions. Fortunately my procedure didn't result in any abnormal findings. If I need a urologist in the future I will use Dr Bankhead again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I have to agree the staff is very rude. The waiting time is ridiculous. At times, I think he doesn't know what he is saying or doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

DR. Bankhead diagnosed my prostate cancer when another Urologist failed to. He saved my life with his surgery skills. He is a very caring and smart doctor. He took the time to explain all my options to me. I am now a prostate cancer survivor. Best urologist in Oklahoma!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Dr. Bankhead is a great Docter. He saved my life after he diagnosed my cancer. He did a wonderful job with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2008

Incompetent - said I "might" have cancer, but wanted to "wait & see". Luckily for me, I didn't wait but got a second opinion from a fine surgeon who saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Bankhead was my urologist for several years while in Lawton. He was able to diagnose and treat my urologic problems after several other urologists had failed. He took the time to actually listen, and I found him easy to talk to. I was very disappointed that he left the Lawton area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Bankhead correctly diagnosed the sources of my recurring UTIs and prescribed a course of treatment that has kept it in-check (1 occurance) in 2 years. He works out of an office with Urology Associates. I find these offices chaotic and anxity inducing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Dr. Bankhead succussfully diagnosed my illness when every other doctor, including my general practitioner, misdiagnosed me and gave me the wrong medications. Because of Dr. Bankhead's care, I feel much better and can live as close to a normal life as possible. I did not need any kind of surgery, but the medications he prescribed for me helped me immensely. Definately one of the better doctors I have been to in the Oklahoma City area, and that is saying something because I have seen some awful ones here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2006

If I had my surgery to do over again, he would be the man to do it and I had a lot to choose from. When I found out he was leaving my area I was very disappointed, I told him unless he was leaving the U.S., it wouldn't be too far to drive to stay your patient. I feel like he saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107202].votes_count ]]