Rate Dr. Prasad Jetty

Dr. Prasad Jetty's Ratings

Dr Jetty and his Vascular Team were, in our estimation, excellent and caring. All took time to explain procedure, complications and no question we asked seemed too insignifcant for them to answer.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

He is an awesome Doctor, I have 100% confidence in his abilities

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jetty saved my husband's life! I am not sure that any more needs to be said, but it will be. Dr. Jetty has an amazing bedside manner. He is straight to the point; very honest, very clear, very kind. All things that make for an incredible doctor. Not only that, but the surgery he performed on my husband was of life threatening nature and Dr.Jetty had the brilliance and expertise to allow him to make it through his almost 11 hour Thoracic Aortic "Replacement" surgery. I would and will highly recommend Dr. Jetty.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

On December 25, 2012, Dr. Jetty performed a heroic Christmas Miracle after my husband suffered a ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, giving my family and I the most cherished gift of all, his life. Thank you Dr. Jetty for your skillful intervention acquired through years of sacrifice, patience and hard work. Many thanks to your wife and family for their understanding and for sharing you not only on Christmas day, but throughout the years.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jetty is a very caring, considerate and respectful surgeon. My mother has been operated by Dr. Jetty twice and both surgeries have been extremely successful. We are very fortunate to have him as her surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

We were travelling through Ottawa and my dad ruptured an aneurism. Dr. Jetty saved his life. He is amazing. Highly recommended.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2011 | flag

Doctor Jetty is a get 'staight to the point' no beating around the bush. He has assembled a very good team of Fellows (Doctor Alomar who did my surgery), residents, interns, and selects students who show a great interest in his speciality. I am a paraplegic for the past 41 years and due to a chronic infection had to have my left leg amputated above the knee - other options - spend years trying to heal it, and I know this was not going to happen - so I took Dr. Jetty's advice. My amputation above the knee went so well(I had the surgery December 30th 2010 & was released from the Ottawa Civic hospital January 10th 2011 & I am getting better as each day passes. THANK YOU VERY MUCH DOCTOR JETTY!!!!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

A very good doctor who gets straight to the point (no beating around the bush)and makes you feel that you are in the very best of care!!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

Calm, cool and collected, and succeed in saving me.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr Jetty is knowledgeable and cares for his patients. He operated my dad who is 80 years old and he makes sure that he explains what he will does in detail.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2009 | flag