Rate Dr. Jerry Lynn

Dr. Jerry Lynn's Ratings

Dr. Jerry Lynn, MD is perhaps one of the most arrogant and unprofessional MD's I have ever encountered. He gave me attitude and was very uninterested in diagnosing my allergic symptoms. I would recommend that any and all patients be referred to someone with more expertise then this crack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

The staff at this location is absolutely horrible. The doctors are phenomenal but the treatment you get, prior to the actual exam room, is just out right rude. The staff acts as if every question is annoying. Doctors are a dime a dozen, so I don't see myself attending this office ever again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Lynn was wonderful. This was my sons first time to an allergist and it turned out he had several allergies. Dr. Lynn took the time to explain everything to me and answer all questions I had. Everyone their was very friendly and helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

I dont think it is a good idea giving the allergy shots out in the waiting room, one after another... not kosher in my opinion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Lynn and his father, Dr. Lin, are both wonderful. They have a receptionist at the Monroeville location, however, who is decidedly unpleasant, though. She actually borders on being downright b#tc&y.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Takes his time and answers all questions without rudhing you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I'VE EVER MET. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DOCTOR THAT SPENT SO MUCH TIME WITH A PATIENT. DR. LYNN MAKES SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TELLING YOU & TAKES ALL THE TIME YOU NEED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2007

Awsome Dr. I think all docotrs are asses except this guy. Talks to you on a professional level but he talks to your level. He all for the patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107229].votes_count ]]