Rate Dr. Michelle A. Flanigan

Dr. Michelle A. Flanigan's Ratings

My kids love going to Dr Flanigan,as young as 3 yrs old, she is very helpful and kind. If young kids are not scared to go to a dentist you are perfect at your job, thank you very much.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

Dr.Michelle is the BEST!!! My daughter has had numerous issues with cavities when she was younger and Dr.Michelle was extremely comforting, fast, and accurate with work and diagnosis! This doctor is here for the CHILDREN not the money (as I have found with other dentists on S.I.) Now my daughter needs braces and Dr.Michelle has given us phenomenal advice and recommendation, & she is SOOO PATIENT! She is also always upbeat and positive. We LOVE HER!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Michelle by far exceeds every pediatric dentist my family has encountered, in skills as well as care and concern. Under her leadership, her staff follows suit and excels in prompt, courteous and efficient service. The greatest positive referral possible for Dr. Michelle Flannigan and the staff at Staten Island Pediatric Dentistry

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

My daughter has had trouble with her teeth since she was 4. After finding Dr.Michelle, we'll never go anywhere else. She is so friendly, caring and an excellent professional. She made my daugther feel safe and even jokes around during procedures to make her feel comfortable. We love her! Her dental assistants are helpful and pleasant. Billing dept. is also very helpful and explain everything. The only problem I have is with the front desk ladies who never greet you and are RARELY friendly.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr.michelle made my child so comfortable. She took her time and explained everything she was going to do to my child. It made feel so good that my child had a great experience and can't wait to go back to the denisit

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

After visiting another pediatric dentist and having an absolutely awful experience, I am so happy to have finally found Dr. Michelle for my children. She is unbelievable warm, kind and friendly and she is great at what she does. I wish she would treat parents!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Michelle is a pediatric dentist. She is fantastic with children and truly goes out of her way to make them feel comfortable and at ease. She is very knowledgeable, patient and ready to answer any questions. Her office is child-friendly, the staff is warm and kind, and the office is run very efficiently. I have two children and one of them has special needs. Dr. Michelle is wonderful with them and they now love going to the dentist!

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag