Rate Dr. Mile Jovanovic

Dr. Mile Jovanovic's Ratings

I saw Dr. Jovanovic about 8 years ago when I was having a severe eczema attack. I found that he made me very uncomfortable. I found he touched my arms when not necessary and was in my personal space. He did give me a compounded cream prescription (not hydrocortisone!) and it works wonderfully for any flare ups. Now, 8 years later, I know that eating sugar, wheat, and dairy causes my eczema attacks.I find it very unfortunate that a dermatologist doesn't know that eating certain foods can be a huge contributing factor to patients with severe eczema. Luckily my GP can prescribe the cream he originally prescribed (if I need it) and I will not have to see him again.

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

This Guy is a great Doctor and I consider him a professional who cares about his patient's. Simply put, Why would you go anywere else if you are lucky anough to get Dr. Jovanovich!!!

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

My experience was similar to a post from 2007. Although he was pleasant and thorough, his proximity and the way he would touch my back (while examining my arm or leg) made me feel uncomfortable. Several minutes into the examination, I knew I would not be returning.

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

My husband had melanoma, and Dr. J was very good and kind to him at the cancer centre. I started seeing Dr. J too and he is quick, knows what he is doing, and a specialist in regards to cancerous growths. I feel very comfortable with him.

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

approachable , listens, doesn't hurry you sensible, realistic

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

I had a sore on my leg that in 5 months grew from the size of a pea to a baseball.After 7 doctors, 3 trips to emergency, IV treatments and countless number of antibiotics, I was referred to Dr. Jovanovic by the emerg doctor. At my first appointment I he did a thorough check and a biopsy. He didnt rush me and was very informative. I did not feel like just another pstient. I just wish ne of those other 7 doctors we as thorough and it would never have progressed as far as it has.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Jovanovic for about 15 years now for a serious chronic condition. He is affable, professional and an overall excellent doctor. He spends the time that is necessary to treat his patients which means you often have to wait for some time in the waiting room for your appointment. However, he is flexible enough to see you on short notice if necessary. I've seen a few dermatologists over the years and he's one of the best, no question.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Very professional and friendly. Couldn't recommend higher. Very decent man. Had a mole removed quickly without pain.

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag

Waited 35 minutes in exam room...uttered rather loudly ":Jeeeusuz" as I was running late for my business day. Immediately thereafer Dr. J shows, apologetic for leaving me waiting for so long. I explain my concerns, he neither examines my skin or brings a scope to look closely, yet prescribes a hydrocortisone and erythromycin formula skin cream., based upon my verbal explanation of my concerns. He the recommends that I come back in January, I'm going to Mexico in 2 weeks Dec 4 -11. given a scribble on a physicians pad to look into "Umbro" ? Do I feel taken care of by this "specialist". Absolutely NOT. I'm saddened by the lack of care that this so called specialist showed toward a patient. Something HAS to be done about making our healthcare "optimal" not jsutst for a physicians bank account but for the betterment of the health, the whole health, of canadians. Need I say more?

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

Had two procedures. Basil cell removal from face and large mole from appendage. Happy with care, attitude and results. Gave good explanations and answered all my questions.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2010 | flag