Rate Dr. Mile Jovanovic

Dr. Mile Jovanovic's Ratings

Seemingly caring, willing to dig deeper into underlying problem, totally professional, inspires trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

One of his office staff "trish" is verbally abusive to the elderly patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608492].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I saw Dr. Jovanovic because I have several moles and a family history of skin cancer. I did feel a little uncomfortable to have him so close but he was examining small spots on my skin after all! I would rather he look closely than miss something. Very pleased with how thorough he was. Will be going back for regular skin checks. Grateful that the staff suggested I book well in advance so when I see my doctor for my doctor for my annual referral I will have my appointment booked and won't have to wait for 6 months.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I saw Dr. Jovanovic about 8 years ago when I was having a severe eczema attack. I found that he made me very uncomfortable. I found he touched my arms when not necessary and was in my personal space. He did give me a compounded cream prescription (not hydrocortisone!) and it works wonderfully for any flare ups. Now, 8 years later, I know that eating sugar, wheat, and dairy causes my eczema attacks.I find it very unfortunate that a dermatologist doesn't know that eating certain foods can be a huge contributing factor to patients with severe eczema. Luckily my GP can prescribe the cream he originally prescribed (if I need it) and I will not have to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

This Guy is a great Doctor and I consider him a professional who cares about his patient's. Simply put, Why would you go anywere else if you are lucky anough to get Dr. Jovanovich!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

My experience was similar to a post from 2007. Although he was pleasant and thorough, his proximity and the way he would touch my back (while examining my arm or leg) made me feel uncomfortable. Several minutes into the examination, I knew I would not be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

My husband had melanoma, and Dr. J was very good and kind to him at the cancer centre. I started seeing Dr. J too and he is quick, knows what he is doing, and a specialist in regards to cancerous growths. I feel very comfortable with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

approachable , listens, doesn't hurry you sensible, realistic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I had a sore on my leg that in 5 months grew from the size of a pea to a baseball.After 7 doctors, 3 trips to emergency, IV treatments and countless number of antibiotics, I was referred to Dr. Jovanovic by the emerg doctor. At my first appointment I he did a thorough check and a biopsy. He didnt rush me and was very informative. I did not feel like just another pstient. I just wish ne of those other 7 doctors we as thorough and it would never have progressed as far as it has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Jovanovic for about 15 years now for a serious chronic condition. He is affable, professional and an overall excellent doctor. He spends the time that is necessary to treat his patients which means you often have to wait for some time in the waiting room for your appointment. However, he is flexible enough to see you on short notice if necessary. I've seen a few dermatologists over the years and he's one of the best, no question.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195338].votes_count ]]