Dr. Jennifer Takahashi

Dr. Jennifer Takahashi

Rate Dr. Jennifer Takahashi

Dr. Jennifer Takahashi's Ratings

this doctor is terrible she misdiagnosed me i found her rude and she took more time than needed for her maternity leave she had the gall to tell me i would never have a decent job my type of epilepsy doesn't make me have seizures i missed one appointment because i wasn't feeling well and she sent me a letter saying i was no longer her patient she also claimed she wasn't getting my blood test results i was glad to be rid of her she's terrible i got referred to dr mudassir iqbal and he's excellent he diagnosed me with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy happy to say i'm better off

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Takahashi. She treated my elderly mother for seizures and was so compassionate and helpful. Sadly when my mother passed away at age 94 she actually took the time to call me personally with her condolences. An amazing woman and we are so lucky in Kamloops to have such a treasure.

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

This lady knows her stuff! She takes the time to listen and has an amazing memory. She even took the time to call me at home about a concern after a visit that really did not pertain to her specialty. She is direct and to the point but very detailed.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2013 | flag

This doctor is a gem. She has a fantastic bedside manner (like my own family physician, Dr Hamilton) who does not leave you without a full explanation, time doesn't matter, and is direct with her approach. Although she will tell you stuff you don't really want to hear about yourself, she does not hold back if she thinks your choices are putting you at risk. But that is not a bad thing. She is very knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate. I am lucky to have her take care of my meningitis attacks. She must be well read as she is the first doctor to be able to diagnose my condition that I have been suffering from for over 10 years. Of all the places she could call home, Kamloops is very fortunate to have her.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Highly intelligent, warm personality, lucky to have her in Kamloops

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

This lady is an amazing and caring doctor. She is compassionate and listens carefully and more importantly responds in a knowledgable manner. I have seen many doctors over the years and she is by far the best. Uses a holistic approach. Dr. Takahashi has given me new hope and I look forward to being in her care and know that I can trust her to best help me cope with my condition. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of her expertise.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

My mate (a stroke victim) & I respect and admire Dr Takahashi for her knowledge and ability to help us through the coming years, it's tough but she has such great compassion, time never dictates when talking with her she's not one to head to the door leaving you feeling unsatisified or bewildered. Dr Takahashi is our hope for a better life.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Fantastic bedside manner.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Takahashi is helpful and seems to be very knowledgeable. She uses a holistic approach; and treats you as a person, (as opposed to a bunch of symptoms). She listens. I strongly recommend Dr. Takahashi to anyone who needs her expertise.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

I cannot recommend Dr Takahashi enough. She is professional, helpful, personable. You are fortunate if she is your doctor.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag