Dr. Jennifer Takahashi

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jennifer Takahashi

Dr. Jennifer Takahashi's Ratings

I've just spent a week in the a royal inland hospital for numerous tia's, Dr Takahashi is the most amazing neurologist, she's brilliant , smart and so very kind and compassionate, I'm still amazed how so down to earth she is. The people in Kamloops are so very fortunate to have such a knowledgeable kind specialist. I feel so lucky to have had her treating me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr Takahashi.
Pamela

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

She is an amazing Dr. I have seen a lot of Specialists in the past. But I have never had a more caring and thorough Dr. I have never had a Dr. Call me at home as soon as she got test results. Easily the best most knowledgableand nicest Dr. i have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Takahashi (Jennifer) was our guiding light for nearly 2 years in the diagnosis of Guillain Barre Syndrome in my father, the transitions over 18 months of continuous hospitalization and ultimately the defeat by pneumonia. This lady helped us understand, laughed with us at our tiny successes and cried with us in our loss. We are forever grateful for your care and understanding Jennifer. Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

this doctor is terrible she misdiagnosed me i found her rude and she took more time than needed for her maternity leave she had the gall to tell me i would never have a decent job my type of epilepsy doesn't make me have seizures i missed one appointment because i wasn't feeling well and she sent me a letter saying i was no longer her patient she also claimed she wasn't getting my blood test results i was glad to be rid of her she's terrible i got referred to dr mudassir iqbal and he's excellent he diagnosed me with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy happy to say i'm better off

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490229].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Takahashi. She treated my elderly mother for seizures and was so compassionate and helpful. Sadly when my mother passed away at age 94 she actually took the time to call me personally with her condolences. An amazing woman and we are so lucky in Kamloops to have such a treasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

This lady knows her stuff! She takes the time to listen and has an amazing memory. She even took the time to call me at home about a concern after a visit that really did not pertain to her specialty. She is direct and to the point but very detailed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

This doctor is a gem. She has a fantastic bedside manner (like my own family physician, Dr Hamilton) who does not leave you without a full explanation, time doesn't matter, and is direct with her approach. Although she will tell you stuff you don't really want to hear about yourself, she does not hold back if she thinks your choices are putting you at risk. But that is not a bad thing. She is very knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate. I am lucky to have her take care of my meningitis attacks. She must be well read as she is the first doctor to be able to diagnose my condition that I have been suffering from for over 10 years. Of all the places she could call home, Kamloops is very fortunate to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Highly intelligent, warm personality, lucky to have her in Kamloops

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

This lady is an amazing and caring doctor. She is compassionate and listens carefully and more importantly responds in a knowledgable manner. I have seen many doctors over the years and she is by far the best. Uses a holistic approach. Dr. Takahashi has given me new hope and I look forward to being in her care and know that I can trust her to best help me cope with my condition. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of her expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

My mate (a stroke victim) & I respect and admire Dr Takahashi for her knowledge and ability to help us through the coming years, it's tough but she has such great compassion, time never dictates when talking with her she's not one to head to the door leaving you feeling unsatisified or bewildered. Dr Takahashi is our hope for a better life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195399].votes_count ]]