Rate Dr. Philip Teal

Dr. Philip Teal's Ratings

I was very impressed with phillip teal's work as a neurologist at VGH and their stroke clinic. He treated my father after having a stroke. Dr. Teal is courteous, professional, patient and very knowledgeable. He has a good bed side manner. I would go no further than Dr. Phillip Teal if you have any issues. His nurses at the neurology ward all speak very highly of him too. To me this speaks volumes. Immediately, he treats everyone with respect. He is one of the very best neurologists in BC and was the person who brought the clot buster to BC. This Doctor deserves recognition and respect. if you have the opportunity to get Dr. Teal as a patient rest assured you are in the very best hands. I am grateful for Dr. Teal's thoroughness, patience and great skills. He is not only a good doctor but also appears to be a very good teacher towards his residents at VGH. Thank you Phillip Teal.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1195656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

This is my third attempt at rating Dr. Teal; don't know why earlier two were not accepted, as this is a very positive submission. Well, one cannot ask for a better neurologist than Dr. Teal. With me he was swift and decisive in his decision, as well as warm, caring, concerned, and not rushed. Thank you Dr. Teal for saving me from a possible stroke, by swiftly arranging for vascular surgery with Dr. Salvian - June, 2011. When it is an emergency, Dr. Teal not only moves swiftly into action, but 'moves mountains' for the benefit of his patient; in this case, myself. I hope you will be there for me for my right carotid surgery! P.S. Dr. Teal loves talking about German Shepherd dogs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Teal is a very good doctor. I was very scared having had a stroke at age 20 and he went above just making sure I was physically okay - he took time to actually talk to me in depth with every question I had - overall he really put me at ease during a very scary time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Excellent Stroke Dr!! Canada's best best,best . Thank you for everything .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr.Teal is very good specialist,takes his time to deal with patient, his opinion is right on the money.Keep up good work Dr.Teal..happy patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr.Teal's warm assurance and brilliant,comforting knowledge creates a sense of valued care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

EXTREEMLY GOOD DOCTOR REALY KNOWS HIS STUFFVERY SMART AND KIND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

Excellent Stroke Dr!! Canada's best I would say. My husband is alive today because of him. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

Dr Philip Teal is simply the best stroke specialist and doctor in BC and one of the best Canada has produced. I am blessed to have been attended to by Dr Teal and I believe alot of people benefited from him. So thorough, so patient, so knowledgeable, so pleasant, so understanding, so charming, so unassuming despite his expertise and so genuine as a person. God Bless him. I have never met such a doctor, a really good one and a real professional. Eddy Lok, a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

An amazing physician with exceptional "bedside" manner. A very busy man but when you are in his office you ARE the entire focus of his attention and you remain so until you have all of your questions answered. His support staff are polite, peasant and very efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1195647].votes_count ]]