Rate Dr. Carole Ross

Dr. Carole Ross's Ratings

I have never seen a chiropractor prior to seeing Dr. Carole Ross but thanks to her I will strive to continue a healthy lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Ross through a friend. she is absolutely wonderful and amazing. she spends time with her clients and generally cares. she makes you feel completely at ease when doing her treatments and goes over and above to make sure you walk out of there feeling better. I love the fact that she is easy to talk to and is extremely knowledgeable in wholistic health. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE!! She is extremely gentle in her adjustments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

This website is how I found Carole, and I haven't had one regret. Great experience, I have gone to her with all sorts of complaints...neck, hip, lower back and it has really helped every time, with almost immediate relief.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Best chiropractor I've ever encountered. Personable and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend her to others

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Hard to find something that hasn't already been said about Dr Ross. She is knowledgable and really treats you great. I too was a first timer, and she really put my fears to rest. She explained everything that she was doing and gave me great tips to help with the healing process. Although I never thought I would go see a chiropractor, I know for certain that I will go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Dr. Ross is attentive and excellent, giving personalized care and has a real investment in her patients well-being. I would recommend her as a chiropractor to anyone and she is currently treating my entire family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Carole Ross and her staff have always been friendly and helpful. When I had questions or concerns, Dr. Ross answered them thoroughly and patiently. She also displays a great amount of patience and understanding when working with children. I've never had any problems rebooking appointments when I needed to. Dr. Ross is very professional with her work. I would recommend Dr. Carole Ross to anybody in need of chiropractic care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I am 41 year old male teacher, and this was my first time visiting a chiropractor. I was a little apprehensive at first, but when I met Dr. Carole Ross, she quickly put my mind at ease. Dr. Ross is very understanding, and it is truly comfortable speaking to her. She listens attentively to your concerns, and evaluates accordingly. Dr. Ross enlightened me on how my body/bones/muscles work, in a very unassuming way, and offered valuable advice on how to best correct what was bothering me. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ross. She is amazing. I walked away in an entirely new body!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ross since 1999. She is not only an excellent chiropractor, but a beautiful person who genuinely cares about the well-being of her patients. Her approach is wholistic - she doesn't just treat one part of the body, but recognizes that everything is inter-connected and she treats the whole body. I have been to other chiropractors where I was in and out in 5 minutes, but Dr. Ross always takes the time to make sure my body is properly aligned before I leave her office. As well, her staff and associates are kind and caring. Her practice also includes acupuncture and massage therapy, so it is very convenient for patients who need multiple types of therapy. I admire Dr. Ross as a chiropractor, and as a compassionate genuine person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

After my initial consultation/ assessment/discussion I knew I had come to the right practitioner. Dr. Carole Ross is very informed on the mechanics of the body but also on the relationship that lifestyle has on our organs, tissues, how we absorb our nutrients etc. She stresses the individuals needs as it pertains to their 'total health'. She is constantly developing new skills expanding her knowledge in a variety of ways. She is skilled enough to be change/ adapt to the needs/ comfort of her clients. Dr. Ross is a passionate practitioner who cares deeply for her clients and is focused on helping individuals find the root cause of their pain. Dr. Ross has helped me see that the body is in a constant state of flux. Before I saw her I was very discouraged- now I feel a sense of hope. Not all of my issues have been resolved but I feel a lot better on a daily basis. Structurally, I feel more balanced. Mentally, I feel more alert and focused. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196354].votes_count ]]