Dr. Carole Ross

Dr. Carole Ross

Rate Dr. Carole Ross

Dr. Carole Ross's Ratings

This website is how I found Carole, and I haven't had one regret. Great experience, I have gone to her with all sorts of complaints...neck, hip, lower back and it has really helped every time, with almost immediate relief.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Best chiropractor I've ever encountered. Personable and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend her to others

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Hard to find something that hasn't already been said about Dr Ross. She is knowledgable and really treats you great. I too was a first timer, and she really put my fears to rest. She explained everything that she was doing and gave me great tips to help with the healing process. Although I never thought I would go see a chiropractor, I know for certain that I will go back.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ross is attentive and excellent, giving personalized care and has a real investment in her patients well-being. I would recommend her as a chiropractor to anyone and she is currently treating my entire family.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Carole Ross and her staff have always been friendly and helpful. When I had questions or concerns, Dr. Ross answered them thoroughly and patiently. She also displays a great amount of patience and understanding when working with children. I've never had any problems rebooking appointments when I needed to. Dr. Ross is very professional with her work. I would recommend Dr. Carole Ross to anybody in need of chiropractic care.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I am 41 year old male teacher, and this was my first time visiting a chiropractor. I was a little apprehensive at first, but when I met Dr. Carole Ross, she quickly put my mind at ease. Dr. Ross is very understanding, and it is truly comfortable speaking to her. She listens attentively to your concerns, and evaluates accordingly. Dr. Ross enlightened me on how my body/bones/muscles work, in a very unassuming way, and offered valuable advice on how to best correct what was bothering me. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ross. She is amazing. I walked away in an entirely new body!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Ross since 1999. She is not only an excellent chiropractor, but a beautiful person who genuinely cares about the well-being of her patients. Her approach is wholistic - she doesn't just treat one part of the body, but recognizes that everything is inter-connected and she treats the whole body. I have been to other chiropractors where I was in and out in 5 minutes, but Dr. Ross always takes the time to make sure my body is properly aligned before I leave her office. As well, her staff and associates are kind and caring. Her practice also includes acupuncture and massage therapy, so it is very convenient for patients who need multiple types of therapy. I admire Dr. Ross as a chiropractor, and as a compassionate genuine person.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2012 | flag

After my initial consultation/ assessment/discussion I knew I had come to the right practitioner. Dr. Carole Ross is very informed on the mechanics of the body but also on the relationship that lifestyle has on our organs, tissues, how we absorb our nutrients etc. She stresses the individuals needs as it pertains to their 'total health'. She is constantly developing new skills expanding her knowledge in a variety of ways. She is skilled enough to be change/ adapt to the needs/ comfort of her clients. Dr. Ross is a passionate practitioner who cares deeply for her clients and is focused on helping individuals find the root cause of their pain. Dr. Ross has helped me see that the body is in a constant state of flux. Before I saw her I was very discouraged- now I feel a sense of hope. Not all of my issues have been resolved but I feel a lot better on a daily basis. Structurally, I feel more balanced. Mentally, I feel more alert and focused. I highly recommend her.

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Ross is truly one in a million. You leave feeling on the path of wellness! She gives you the tools to move forward in your recovery and supports you every step of the way. You have her undivided attention from the moment she greats you in the reception area. I highly recommend Dr Ross!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ross is fantastic! Extremely personable and equally knowledgeable. She is very perceptive and treats the cause as well as the symptoms. She has a holistic approach to treatment as well, which is very effective. Very accommodating in terms of scheduling as well. If you're looking for a chiropractor in the Edmonton area, I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag