Rate Dr. Carole Ross

Dr. Carole Ross's Ratings

I really love the care and professionalism I get from Doctor Ross. I send other people to her and she really knows how to tailor make her treatment for each individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Excellent chiropractor ! Excellent person ! Great staff !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Very knowledgeable, interested in helping the whole person, great in nutrition, will readily refer to massage, acupuncture, naturopath or to a chiro with a different speciality! I have been going to her regularly for years for tune ups and am very satisfied! Betty

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Ross is fantastic! She is kind, professional, knowledgable, helpful and full of advise. She is always there for her patients and has excellent hours. All the staff at the clinic are extremely helpful, organized, resourceful and are always available to answer questions . I will continue to recommend Dr. Ross as she has been a huge help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I love the care I receive from Dr.Ross! She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and professional and I like that my wellness as a whole is taken into consideration. I am often sent home with exercises and guidance on nutrition, which has played a huge role in my rehabilitation. I highly recommend this chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I have seen many chiropractors over the years and Dr. Ross's techniques seem to stay with me the best. Her knowledge surpases that which is required for a standard treatment. Dr. Ross provides guidance and support towards a healthy natural lifestyle by providing at home stretching and strengthening plans, activity encouragement, and overall concern of her patients.
I have recommended Dr. Ross to many people, and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2678577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Ross is knowledgable and very gentle while doing adjustments. I always feel better after seeing her. I have recommended many friends and family to see Dr. Ross.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2678569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I have never seen a chiropractor prior to seeing Dr. Carole Ross but thanks to her I will strive to continue a healthy lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Ross through a friend. she is absolutely wonderful and amazing. she spends time with her clients and generally cares. she makes you feel completely at ease when doing her treatments and goes over and above to make sure you walk out of there feeling better. I love the fact that she is easy to talk to and is extremely knowledgeable in wholistic health. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE!! She is extremely gentle in her adjustments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

This website is how I found Carole, and I haven't had one regret. Great experience, I have gone to her with all sorts of complaints...neck, hip, lower back and it has really helped every time, with almost immediate relief.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444872].votes_count ]]