Rate Dr. Carole Ross

Dr. Carole Ross's Ratings

Dr. Ross is fantastic! She is kind, professional, knowledgable, helpful and full of advise. She is always there for her patients and has excellent hours. All the staff at the clinic are extremely helpful, organized, resourceful and are always available to answer questions . I will continue to recommend Dr. Ross as she has been a huge help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I love the care I receive from Dr.Ross! She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and professional and I like that my wellness as a whole is taken into consideration. I am often sent home with exercises and guidance on nutrition, which has played a huge role in my rehabilitation. I highly recommend this chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I have seen many chiropractors over the years and Dr. Ross's techniques seem to stay with me the best. Her knowledge surpases that which is required for a standard treatment. Dr. Ross provides guidance and support towards a healthy natural lifestyle by providing at home stretching and strengthening plans, activity encouragement, and overall concern of her patients.
I have recommended Dr. Ross to many people, and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Ross is knowledgable and very gentle while doing adjustments. I always feel better after seeing her. I have recommended many friends and family to see Dr. Ross.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I have never seen a chiropractor prior to seeing Dr. Carole Ross but thanks to her I will strive to continue a healthy lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Ross through a friend. she is absolutely wonderful and amazing. she spends time with her clients and generally cares. she makes you feel completely at ease when doing her treatments and goes over and above to make sure you walk out of there feeling better. I love the fact that she is easy to talk to and is extremely knowledgeable in wholistic health. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE!! She is extremely gentle in her adjustments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

This website is how I found Carole, and I haven't had one regret. Great experience, I have gone to her with all sorts of complaints...neck, hip, lower back and it has really helped every time, with almost immediate relief.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Best chiropractor I've ever encountered. Personable and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend her to others

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Hard to find something that hasn't already been said about Dr Ross. She is knowledgable and really treats you great. I too was a first timer, and she really put my fears to rest. She explained everything that she was doing and gave me great tips to help with the healing process. Although I never thought I would go see a chiropractor, I know for certain that I will go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Dr. Ross is attentive and excellent, giving personalized care and has a real investment in her patients well-being. I would recommend her as a chiropractor to anyone and she is currently treating my entire family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196358].votes_count ]]