You may also like

Rate Dr. Carole Ross

Dr. Carole Ross's Ratings

I have been seeing her for more than 10 years. When she is not available, I saw others, but I have never been as impressed with others as I have with Dr. Ross. She has been very helpful, knowledgeable, and personable. She not only makes adjustments but also teaches me what kind of stretching and strengthening I should be doing to relieve my pain. She also goes to seminars and classes to improve her knowledge and skills, which is very impressive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

After pain for about a year after a car accident, I was skeptical of Chiroprators and didn't think it would make any difference. Carole helped me out. I have never had a better experience with a Dr. She is warm and inviting and there location is good if you are taking the bus in the downtown core. I would recommend he to anyone looking to try it out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Ross has been helping me cope with severe headaches for nearly three years now. She is incredibly professional, knowledge and truly cares about helping me. I am so thankful that my previous chiropractor referred me to her as he felt she would be able to help with my headaches.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My husband, daughter and I have been seeing Dr Carole Ross for over a year and we LOVE her! She is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and compassionate and we all leave feeling great! I recommend her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Ross! I am a 21-year-old elite level athlete. My family and I (including my brother who is a professional hockey player) have been seeing Dr. Ross since I was about 6 or 7. She is a family friend and an all-around awesome person. There is no feeling quite like leaving Dr. Ross' office, my body rarely feels better than after a treatment (this also goes for Mavis the massage therapist at the clinic). Second to none!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I really love the care and professionalism I get from Doctor Ross. I send other people to her and she really knows how to tailor make her treatment for each individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Excellent chiropractor ! Excellent person ! Great staff !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Very knowledgeable, interested in helping the whole person, great in nutrition, will readily refer to massage, acupuncture, naturopath or to a chiro with a different speciality! I have been going to her regularly for years for tune ups and am very satisfied! Betty

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Ross is fantastic! She is kind, professional, knowledgable, helpful and full of advise. She is always there for her patients and has excellent hours. All the staff at the clinic are extremely helpful, organized, resourceful and are always available to answer questions . I will continue to recommend Dr. Ross as she has been a huge help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I love the care I receive from Dr.Ross! She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and professional and I like that my wellness as a whole is taken into consideration. I am often sent home with exercises and guidance on nutrition, which has played a huge role in my rehabilitation. I highly recommend this chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686560].votes_count ]]