Rate Dr. Scott Herron

Dr. Scott Herron's Ratings

Simply the best doctor I have ever been to. We took our teenage son there today for a wrist problem. We got to see Scott right on time and he was very professional. He as super kind to my son, and was the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. You can really tell he loves his job, and really cares about the patients. 5 stars all the way!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Herron performing a total hip replacement surgery. He is very through and caring. During office visits he takes the time to listen...not in a hurry like most doctors are nowaday.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Only doc that takes my insurance. Looked around and was able to get treated finally.Happy with results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2011

Dr. Herron is only interested in money. Even when I explained to him that money is currently an issue for me, he insisted that I pay $20 to get medical records from his office. He wanted this money even when the records were requested from medical facility to medical facility. He does not speak to you like an equal. I felt he was looking down his nose at us. I did not have any complaint about the way he treated my son. He was knowledgeable, but didn't seem to be able to convey that knowledge to us so that we understood what may or may not happen in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

nice doc. fixed my shoulder with tiny scars. i can play again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2008

Watch your insurance statement !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196370].votes_count ]]