Rate Dr. Daniel D. Weed

Dr. Daniel D. Weed's Ratings

Dr Weed is a fantastic surgeon, he performed my ACL reconstruction on my knee 8 years ago; no problems. He's very knowledgable and has a great bed side manner. I really can't say enough good things about my experience with him and his office staff. I continue to send all friends and family to him knowing he will do a great job.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

I was a college athlete with a ankle injury. My trainers at MSU kept telling me I had a sprained ankle. Over the summer I went to Dr. Weed who diagnosed me with a torn ankle tendon. The tendon was torn and being pinched b/c it was caught between two bones. He diagnosed me and I had surgery one week later. I was able to run track again b/c of my full recovery. He did a great job!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2007 | flag

Treated my knee for several years with shots. Now bone on bone and need surgery I would reccoment him to anyone. I am a lady of 77 years. I did very well.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag