Rate Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour

Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour's Ratings

The staff was rude and rushed. Not treated with any kindness. Dr. is cold and seems to have no bedside manners

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.............................................................................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

DR. Gangianjour is VERY knowledgeable in his field and very much at ease. He performed an arthoscopic knee surgery from which I've made a great recovery a week later. He'll then inform me what was found. He also was wise to advise the surgery instead of prolotherapy which has its proponents(myself included though it may not be a panacea and in my case wasn't suitable since I had a torn meniscus in the knee).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Dr Ganjianpour , is very professional. He is one of top surgeons in los angeles county, and his demand is very high. People only want him to do their surgeries because he has superb outcomes. he did my hip and knee replacement and I was back to work in just a couple of weeks. He has a very good reputation and very well known in community

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

Was threatened with collection because Blue Cross refused to pay them for late insurance submission. I got Blue Cross to pay and they have Owed me a credit since February and i keep getting excuses why it has not gone out. If you go follow up and make sure they billed your insurnace on time. Don't pay them until they do. Plan on waiting to be seen a minimum of two hours. If your lucky you'll se the doctor but most likely will get seeing his assistant. I would not go back if he was the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. G did my L knee replacement in December.He is very highly respected by nurses and physical therapists I encountered post-surgery. Though he isn't "chatty", I found his skill to be superb, his smile and warmth to be reassuring . I am recovering by attending physical therapy sessions at his office. My range of motion is up to 125 from maybe 80 pre-surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2010

I was sent to this doctor through my HMO for hip surgery. Not only did I have to wait for 2-3 hours each time I went, the staff were rude, unorganized, and sent me to the PA twice when I specifically asked to see the real doctor. THe PA told me I probably had cancer and it took months of seeing a cancer doctor and many tests to find out he was wrong. On my third visit to see the "real" doctor, i finally met Dr Gangianpour. He is arrogant and unhelpful. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this doctor or anyone else in his office. Needless to say, I cancelled the surgery and insisted I get sent to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2008

Gave me incorrect information about my post op shoulder surgery recovery. I was completely unprepared. Waited too long to get me into therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2008

Dr gangianpour performed 2 knee replacement surgerys one year apart, My husband had previous unsuccessful shoulder surgery and Dr G fixed his problem. I would trust his skill and ability without reservation. He is also very polite respectful and kind. Great doctor a very busy practice and totally worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2007

Plan on a 1 1/2 to 2 hour wait CONSISTANTLY.(we have had 8 appointments with him) When asked about a surgery that he was to perform and what to expect from recovery he stated "I am just the surgeon I can not answer that question". Needless to say we cancelled the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196681].votes_count ]]