You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian K. Klink

Dr. Brian K. Klink's Ratings

Dr. Klink is an incredible surgeon. He is a master of his art. He treats his patients and staff with kindness and respect, and is seriously interested in fulfilling their expectations. He listens to your questions and concerns, and works to give you the result that you are hoping for. I found him to be sincere and humble--not at all like most surgeons--no attitude of superiority. He is a down-home, real person who wants his patients to be happy with their results. He is a perfectionist in his work who rejoiced in my daily improvement each time I returned during the aftercare. He seemed as genuinely pleased as I was with the result, which was better than my greatest expectations. I have nothing but good things to say about my entire experience at Solano Plastic Surgery. The surgery, treatment by the doctor and staff, and aftercare was first class. I would recommend Dr. Klink to anyone looking for a safe and successful result in a cosmetic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I had a tummy tuck by Dr Klink and he along with his staff have been amazing. I have recovered very well and it has been the best gift I gave myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Klink and he was so awesome. The results were better than I expected. Dr. Klink educated me on the whole process and I have since recommended him to many of my friends. If I ever need/want any cosmetic surgery in the future, I'm definitely going back to Dr. Klink. The whole team was wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I am so very happy with Dr. Klink and would recommend him highly for anyone who is interested in having cosmetic surgery. He is patient, kind and his bedside manner is awesome! I wish I had known about him 16 years ago when I had my breast augmentation (that doctor I was not happy with at all). He truly cares and so does his staff. He listens and he answers all my questions and concerns. He has a great sense of humor, too! I found him on the recommendation of a friend. I could see the outcome first hand as my friend also had a tummy tuck. I am still seeing Dr. Klink about once a week but I really do not mind because I know he is looking out for my best interest. I also want to mention that when I come to my appointments, I do not have to wait. The staff bring me into a room right away and the wait for Dr. Klink is minimal...sometimes I can't believe how I actually do not have to wait! Yay!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Dr. Klink and his staff are the most professional and friendliest I have ever encountered.I have had other procedures done in the past, but will have any future procedures done by Dr Klink.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Dr. Klink is by far the BEST plastic surgeon! He made me feel at ease since my first procedure (breast augmentation) in 2007 and I am STILL very happy and satisfied with my results. His bedside manner is outstanding as well as his follow up care. The office staff is wonderful and I highly recommend and have recommended him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I am 6 months post op and my results are amazing! Dr Klink was the 4th Dr. I had seen, and was the only one who made me feel comfortable and didn't think i was crazy for my extensive surgery that i had wanted. I had a breast reduction/lift as well as implants placed in. He answered all my questions and gave me realistic expectations. His staff are wonderful and always caring and helpful. I would call about once a week for two months just to ask about questions i had and never once got irritated. I drive a little over an hour to get there but would do it again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I had breast reduction surgery with very poor results. After seeking t surgeon's in the area, I found Solano Plastic Surgery in Vacaville, CA. His reviews were fabulous and I so agree in everyway. If you are looking for the perfect doctor and staff, don't hesitate, please call and place your trust in their office. Super satisfied patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Plastic surgery was not something I thought I would ever consider. I had some fears and worries. I had tons of them even. Yet when I had my first consultation with Dr. Klink, and I met the staff, I knew that I could trust them. While they provide an outstanding level of professionalism, they are all so unbelievably friendly and caring. Before and after my surgery, all my questions were answered with complete honesty. It is like they –the staff members and especially Dr. Klink – go through what you are experiencing at the same time you do. I am grateful I found such an exceptional doctor along with such an amazing staff. As far as the surgery itself, I was soon to find out that I worried more than I should have because I was safe all along in the hands of the operating room staff. The outcomes of the surgery mirrored what I needed and wanted. I can say that I am really happy with the results. This is why I would recommend Dr. Klink to friends, family, and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

I am very impressed by the professionalism and friendliness from the operating room nurse to the office staff and particularly Dr. Klink himself. I had no fears about my procedure, and felt safe in his hands. He was straight-forward with risks, complications and his action plan should complications arise. The consultation, pre-op appointments showed that he had extreme confidence and the clinical competence and experience to show for his reputation. Dr. Klink follows up on his work from days after and progresses to weekly, biweekly and monthly follow-up appointments to ensure that healing goes smoothly. These appointments eliminated any worries or stresses for me. Dr. Klink is a PERFECTIONIST-- this is most desirable because it speaks for his work and the amount of skill he puts into your procedure. He is knowledgable, EXPERIENCED, and a wonderful MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196795].votes_count ]]