Rate Dr. Brian K. Klink

Dr. Brian K. Klink's Ratings

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Klink and he was so awesome. The results were better than I expected. Dr. Klink educated me on the whole process and I have since recommended him to many of my friends. If I ever need/want any cosmetic surgery in the future, I'm definitely going back to Dr. Klink. The whole team was wonderful.

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

I am so very happy with Dr. Klink and would recommend him highly for anyone who is interested in having cosmetic surgery. He is patient, kind and his bedside manner is awesome! I wish I had known about him 16 years ago when I had my breast augmentation (that doctor I was not happy with at all). He truly cares and so does his staff. He listens and he answers all my questions and concerns. He has a great sense of humor, too! I found him on the recommendation of a friend. I could see the outcome first hand as my friend also had a tummy tuck. I am still seeing Dr. Klink about once a week but I really do not mind because I know he is looking out for my best interest. I also want to mention that when I come to my appointments, I do not have to wait. The staff bring me into a room right away and the wait for Dr. Klink is minimal...sometimes I can't believe how I actually do not have to wait! Yay!!!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Klink and his staff are the most professional and friendliest I have ever encountered.I have had other procedures done in the past, but will have any future procedures done by Dr Klink.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Klink is by far the BEST plastic surgeon! He made me feel at ease since my first procedure (breast augmentation) in 2007 and I am STILL very happy and satisfied with my results. His bedside manner is outstanding as well as his follow up care. The office staff is wonderful and I highly recommend and have recommended him to my friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

I am 6 months post op and my results are amazing! Dr Klink was the 4th Dr. I had seen, and was the only one who made me feel comfortable and didn't think i was crazy for my extensive surgery that i had wanted. I had a breast reduction/lift as well as implants placed in. He answered all my questions and gave me realistic expectations. His staff are wonderful and always caring and helpful. I would call about once a week for two months just to ask about questions i had and never once got irritated. I drive a little over an hour to get there but would do it again.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

I had breast reduction surgery with very poor results. After seeking t surgeon's in the area, I found Solano Plastic Surgery in Vacaville, CA. His reviews were fabulous and I so agree in everyway. If you are looking for the perfect doctor and staff, don't hesitate, please call and place your trust in their office. Super satisfied patient!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

Plastic surgery was not something I thought I would ever consider. I had some fears and worries. I had tons of them even. Yet when I had my first consultation with Dr. Klink, and I met the staff, I knew that I could trust them. While they provide an outstanding level of professionalism, they are all so unbelievably friendly and caring. Before and after my surgery, all my questions were answered with complete honesty. It is like they –the staff members and especially Dr. Klink – go through what you are experiencing at the same time you do. I am grateful I found such an exceptional doctor along with such an amazing staff. As far as the surgery itself, I was soon to find out that I worried more than I should have because I was safe all along in the hands of the operating room staff. The outcomes of the surgery mirrored what I needed and wanted. I can say that I am really happy with the results. This is why I would recommend Dr. Klink to friends, family, and beyond.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

I am very impressed by the professionalism and friendliness from the operating room nurse to the office staff and particularly Dr. Klink himself. I had no fears about my procedure, and felt safe in his hands. He was straight-forward with risks, complications and his action plan should complications arise. The consultation, pre-op appointments showed that he had extreme confidence and the clinical competence and experience to show for his reputation. Dr. Klink follows up on his work from days after and progresses to weekly, biweekly and monthly follow-up appointments to ensure that healing goes smoothly. These appointments eliminated any worries or stresses for me. Dr. Klink is a PERFECTIONIST-- this is most desirable because it speaks for his work and the amount of skill he puts into your procedure. He is knowledgable, EXPERIENCED, and a wonderful MD.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

I had dealt with excessive chest tissue my entire life, but no amount of weight training or dieting made me look toned or muscular. I was hesitant to try plastic surgery, and was, frankly, embarrassed to even be examined. I needn't have worried as Dr. Klink helped me to realize this was a genetic issue, not of my doing (and actually fairly common). I went ahead with the surgery, which was no small undertaking, but I could not be happier with the results and only wish I had done it years earlier.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Klink. This tummy tuck was my first surgery, so I was very thorough in my search for a doctor. I interviewed three highly qualified surgeons, one in Oakland, one in SF, and finally Dr. Klink in Vacaville. I knew he was the one, aside from his stellar qualifications, I just felt at ease with him and his staff. My procedure was as perfect as could be, and I am beyond thrilled with the results! One of the most comforting things about the whole experience was the follow-up. Dr. K is very proactive and wants to see you frequently after surgery to insure everything is healing well. The other doctors I interviewed didn't come close to this kind of service (and were going to charge much more). He honestly cares about you as a person, as does his entire staff. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Klink and feel confident I’ve found the only plastic surgeon I’ll ever need. He happens to practice in my town, but if I ever move, I would travel back for his services.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag