Rate Dr. Robert C. Hamilton

Dr. Robert C. Hamilton's Ratings

I don't think our experience was uncommon as I've heard from other parents commenting the same thing as well. Have you guys here ever experienced that while Dr. Hamilton is examining your child, he will be paged via office intercom for in-coming phone calls and he ACTUALLY will pick up the phone from the exam room and talks, often lengthy conversations, leaving your child lying on the exam bed waiting for him to come back to resume the exam? That's what happened to my child, constantly. What's the point of making appointment then?! An appointment is like a reservation. You book the time for the undivided, undistracted attention from the doctor! We're not seeing him now, direct reason being that when he got back to the network (3 years ago?), he started to charge families a handsome amount of annual fee for using the insurance - didn't make sense. That was weird and unheard of. And that was the end of seeing him as my child's pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Although I live in Minnesota now and I am away from the true blue skies with warm temperatures, there is not always a better rainbow when it comes to doctors. After experiencing healthcare and doctors here, I am 100% confident you have the best care with Dr. Hamilton. Appreciate your care because one day you could wind up in a climate that is below 20 degrees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2010

Dr Hamilton has always been great and we left only for the cost and the insurance not working with his cabinet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dropped our insurance. Office so busy that last couple of times we've gone we've gotten a wrong diagnosis and ended up having to go elsewhere for effective treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Extremely helpful - and polite/helpful even for a call at 11 pm about an infant with fever. A little too fast with antibiotics for us - but easy to talk to about desired treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

dpendable,knowledgeable. He not his staff will address all medical issues. He is actually oncall, you call his service in the middle of the night, either they will connect you to him or he will call you back within 30 minutes. He really cares. I travel 2 hrs to see him. My children receive real medical care from Dr. Hamilton not from the insurance. He os a patient advocate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr Hamilton is fine rather too busy for me but I keep going because Dr Roberts and Dr Palinka sp in his practice are amazing truly caring time taking individuals encourage me to reach out and make sure I feel fine even unexpected follow up when they knew I was nervous etc about care for my baby through convulsions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196808].votes_count ]]