Rate Dr. Margaret Sagle

Dr. Margaret Sagle's Ratings

Dr Sagale is the nices doc I meet at this clinic :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Sagle has a calm, encouraging demeanour with us. I am grateful for her support and knowledge and recommend her to anyone needing fertility support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Sagle is treating me with my infertilty issues and I like her. She is friendly and very knowlegable. I wnet to another doctor before her and she treated me very poorly so I am happy that I now see Dr. Sagle. I haven't gotten pregnant yet but we are getting close and hopefully I will soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

clinic disoragnized and inefficient. Dr. Sagel is not fully honest in her conversations as she doesn't want to be a bearer of difficult news.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I can't express how wonderful this woman is. She is kind, has INCREDIBLE bedside manner, is super skilled, gentle, and extremely competent. Just had an HSG with her and I was very nervous beforehand. It turned out to be perfect. She is one heck of a practitioner, and I have never met such a good doctor, in any specialty. A credit to medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

Dr.Sagle has been my RE for 3 years. She is super friendly and doesn't try to rush you. She has been diligent in trying to find out what my issues are and doesn't make me feel guilty about trying to conceive in my late 30s. She performed my second HSG and it barely hurt. The first one (not with Dr. Sagle) was very painful. I wish she could be my doctor for all things, not just fertility related. She's is top notch!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2009

Very pleasant lady. All the positive comments below in other patients comments are true, need I say more.....But, I will say more. She puts you at ease and is empathetic, she obviously understands and/or empathizes with fertility clients. Thank-you for your gentle, kind, easy-going, positive attitude. We need more female MD's like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2009

I have been seeing her for several years for PCOS. I am very sensitive to hormonal treatments and she has been nothing but patient with trying to find a treatment that works well but does not cause undue side effects. I also have PTSD when it comes to being touched for internal exams; she explained all of the options to me and if an internal procedure needs to be done along the way, she will work with me to make the experience as emotionally safe as she can. She remembers what's going on in my life beyond my medical history and never seems to be rushed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1196929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2009

Dr Spagle is an amazing woman Dr who I found very helpful, caring, honest and understanding. Bedside manner is wonderful, great sense of humour, very supportive of me and my choice to have a baby at my age (37). Was confident in her abilities to do so and was open and honest about the odds faced by people with infertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I would highly recommend her to ANYONE trying to conceive. She was the first doctor in 14 years to find out what was wrong with me and I now have a beautiful 8 month old baby girl. She has excellent bedside manner and is extremely encouraging!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196927].votes_count ]]