Dr. Gary Bloch

Rate Dr. Gary Bloch

Dr. Gary Bloch's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr.Bloch has been very helpful and knowledgeable in many different areas. He has been a great Doctor within my own health care issues. Wouldn't give him up as my doctor for anything.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

Great family Doctor. Very knowledgable and caring. Staff are great as well. I would nit hesitate to recomend.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

I felt that Dr Bloch was more interested in teaching his interns than helping me with my health concerns. His interns were not prepared to talk to me about my case, but kept referring to my condition in general, which is fustrating.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Bloch via the Ministry of Health "Healthcare Connect" program (Toronto CCAC) for myself and my child. I have been in for a few appointments and am very impressed. He said he worked at Seaton House for several years, so he seems to respect people's family issues or addictions/trauma without judging. This guy is a keeper.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bloch is an amazing doctor. I needed a counselor and he set it up for me while I was in his office.

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

A very kind and compassionate doctor. He loves his profession and it shows.

Submitted July 4, 2007 | flag

very good and really concern about you, always will follow up on an appointment. nice friendly doctor, almost like family.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag