Rate Dr. Gary Bloch

Dr. Gary Bloch's Ratings

Defers concerns to the "next appointment" and then does not allow opportunity for them to be addressed at said appointment. Dismissive of concerns regarding medication side effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Bloch is knowledgeable and a good doctor. He really listened to me when I had an issue I needed help with, and was incredibly professional and non-judgemental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

He is seemingly knowledgeable yet had dismissed my concerns as something not worth investigating more than once. He often suggested for me to come back for another appointment to talk about my concerns yet never addressed it when I came back for another appointment. I finally decided to transfer to another health care provider.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

Dr.Bloch has been very helpful and knowledgeable in many different areas. He has been a great Doctor within my own health care issues. Wouldn't give him up as my doctor for anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Great family Doctor. Very knowledgable and caring. Staff are great as well. I would nit hesitate to recomend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1196982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

I felt that Dr Bloch was more interested in teaching his interns than helping me with my health concerns. His interns were not prepared to talk to me about my case, but kept referring to my condition in general, which is fustrating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1196981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Bloch via the Ministry of Health "Healthcare Connect" program (Toronto CCAC) for myself and my child. I have been in for a few appointments and am very impressed. He said he worked at Seaton House for several years, so he seems to respect people's family issues or addictions/trauma without judging. This guy is a keeper.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1196980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

Dr. Bloch is an amazing doctor. I needed a counselor and he set it up for me while I was in his office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1196979].votes_count ]]