Rate Dr. Paul A. Kostamo

Dr. Paul A. Kostamo's Ratings

Do not go here for preventive care. The ARNP charged me for other services that I did not ask for and did not want - ended up costing three times what it would have elsewhere.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

I think dr.k is the best dr. He sent me to a specialist to find out what was wrong with me and they dx me all wrong put me on the wrong medicine Dr. K saved me and dx me with manierrs disease and put me on the right medicine since then I have been good to go no more passing out in the stores. I think his assistant manager is awesome always smiling and sweet. His ma on the other hand is rough around the edges but once you get to know her she gets better.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr.Kostamo and his staff are the best people you will ever find. On my visits to the office not only did i find he was a brillant Doctor on dx any of the illnesses i've had i have never had any problems with the medicine he has rx'd me.I also found him to be a very good listener to my problems.He is a very well educated Doctor and tells you straight up about your health. I would recommend him to every one who needs such a caring Doctor. Everyone i have meet who needs to see a great Doctor i have recommened him to them.The wait is worth the weight in gold...

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Been a patient of Dr. K 20 yrs. Most of that time, no problems. However, 5 yrs ago, he almost cost me my life. Had a bad fall onto my tailbone, he did nothing but prescribe pain meds for 9 months. Turned out I had cancer, which he completely missed - I had to ASK for an MRI after being in so much pain for so long I couldn't even sleep at night. People at my work sent me in an ambulance to the hospital, where I lay screaming on the floor b/c I couldn't get comfortable in bed. Dr. K finally sent me for biopsy after that episode. Now I've had a bad cough for 3 months and all he's done is prescribe... cough medicine. I think he's slipping. Badly.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. K is awesome and a straight shooter. If you don't want to hear the truth and want your ego stroked or someone to tell you that your healthly when your not, don't go to Dr. K.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr K for almost 10 years. He knows his stuff. I really like his kind and caring staff. His nurse Meredith is really kind and listens.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

I have had this doctor and his nurse practitioner for a number of years. Dr. Kostamo is the ULTIMATE doctor, and is really into the best medical interests of the patients. He has done all of the right things, and NEVER neglected any serious problems of mine which is diabetes, and other problems. If you want a doctor with a heart along with his nurse practitioner, call his office for help!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

I have searched high and low for a doctor I could respect and trust to give me personalized care. Dr. Kostamo and Nurse Practitioner, Meredith, have impressed me immensely. They take their time with you and actually listen. The staff is wonderful! They are not "pill-pushers". They are willing to try alternate methods to deal with your problems before resorting to standard drug treatments. We are not all created equal, and these people know that. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2009 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Kostamo for about 20 years. He is a very good doctor and takes his time to get to know his patience.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

I have been going to Dr "K" for a few years now. He is a very patient man that will listen to you and will not make you feel hurried. I am very satisfied with both him and all of his staff. I would recommend him in a minute. Great Doc...

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag