Rate Dr. John J. Costa

Dr. John J. Costa's Ratings

I saw Dr. Costa for 10 years and thru 3 pregnancies. I'm not one for glowing reviews, but he is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He and his staff helped me get my allergies on track, and manage my asthma (even when i refused to believe i have asthma!) He takes the time (and yes, he runs behind schedule sometimes) to really listen and figure out what is happening to you. I've since moved away, and really do miss him and his office at Duxbury!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Costa is an excellent doctor. He has been my allergist for the past 12 years. I do not see how he can be intimidating. He is a great doctor and a very nice person. He is very attentive, patient and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

Very intimidating to me so I make my husband bring my son. He's very good though. Very thorough and always answers our questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I really like Dr. Costa. He can be a bit intimidating at first but he is very good and very nice when you get to know him. I have been going to him for years and will continute to. Also his staff is also very nice, and helpful. Can't say enough good things about them. Once in a while you have to wait a bit, but it is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107424].votes_count ]]