Rate Dr. Sandy Milgraum

Dr. Sandy Milgraum's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Sandy as a patient since 2007. He has always been very kind, and makes me feel so relaxed when I go to see him. He is very knowledgeable about a rare skin disorder that I have. He is always keeping up, to see if there is any new treatments for this condition. I just want to thank him for all his perfect surgerys and laser treaments , that he performed that were so successful. The results are great ! Many of my friends and family notice a big difference. It is so wonderful that there is a doctor who cares t much and can perform such good work.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

A most understand and caring doctor, very pleasant experience. I would recommend Dr. Milgraum to any one who needs a good diagnostician for their skin problems.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

I have been using Dr. Milgraum for laser treatments for about a year and he truly is an outstanding doctor. He cares about his work and you as a patient and that really shows. He is extremely knowledgable and is willing to answer any questions that you might have. The office runs in a timely fashion but rest a sure that you are given the time you deserve. Him and his staff present a friendly and welcoming environment. My over all experience in this office has been nothing less than perfect. I would highly recommend Dr. Milgraum for any of your dermatologic needs.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I had a wonderful experience. Dr Milgraum was kind,caring and most of all honest. I had ULTRAPULSE LASER SKIN RESURFACING around my eyes and several other little areas on my face. It came out GREAT!! The staff is wonderful! and I love the Sunday hours. Dr.Milgraum will be my new dermatoligist. Keep up the good work!!!!!! I rate him a 10

Submitted July 22, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Milgraum because of all the wonderful reviews. I had a very unpleasant experience. He may be excellent in some areas but he was incompetent and destructive when he gave me laser therapy for Rosacea. He believes in a treatment that left me horribly bruised and swollen (I did expect that) that not only didn't work, but left me with permanent scars. On a follow up visit he pretty much just dismissed me from his office

Submitted June 23, 2012 | flag

EXCELLENT doctor. Caring, sympatheitc, kind, knowledgeable, helpful, etc. etc. He is the only doctor who has been able to help my son with a VERY RARE skin condition using RUBY and Copper-Bromide lasers. His bed side manner is amazing and he always makes us feel at home and cared for. His staff is also GREAT! I only wish I would have found him earlier since another M.D. in Bergen county was the complete opposite of Dr. M and took over $3,600 of our money (insurance not taken) and was using a laser that would have NEVER worked. I thank GOD every day that He allowed me to find such a wonderful doctor and person. The results on our son's face is remarkable and he is so happy and building his self esteem day by day. He is no longer getting teased at school by his appearance that was quickly becoming disfiguring. Please us Dr. Milgraum if you are in need of a GREAT dermatoligist. You will not be disappointed!!

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Sandy S. Milgraum. He is one of the most professional honest generous doctors I ever meet in my life, Dr. Sandy knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about his patient’s condition, I have scheduled appointment for a consolation, the doctor and all of the nurses/receptionists were very kind to me; the doctor quickly analyzed my skin and told me what the problem was Without exaggeration, he fairly explain that I don’t need any procedure to be done and he didn’t charge me for the consultation, he said to me honestly that; to get ready of my scars and wrinkles I have to use an ointment, He offered me samples when I mentioned That I don’t have prescription coverage. There is no word can describe doctor sandy but the best!! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Sandy especially for anyone with serious problem because he is the best.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

My mother has had extreme psoriasis on her feet and hands for the past 3 yrs. It has gotten progressively worse, exacerbated by the fact that her jobs both have her on her feet all day. She's gone from one doctor to another and no one has been able to help. Two weeks ago she ended up in the hospital because her old doctor put her on a medication that practically destroyed her immune system. After that, I began to research for the best psoriasis doctors in NJ and Dr. Milgraum's name continually came up. Not only was he extremely nice, patient and sympathetic toward my mother, but he prescribed a special cream that has (knock on wood) wiped out her psoriasis for the time being. Her feet have not been like this in years and I cannot recommend this doctor enough.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

By far the BEST dermatologist I have ever seen! Knows everything about skin and did a fabulous job on me. I refer him to everyone. I use to work in a plastic surgeon's office. But I would recommend Dr. Milgraum over any plastic surgeon if you have any facial concerns.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

He cleared my face of my acne for the rest of my life . im 21 .. ive been going to him since i was 13

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag