Dr. Susan Cornelia Franz

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/01/11    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Susan Cornelia Franz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2588404
18/03/13 5 5 5 5 I LOVE the Franz Center, Dr. Franz, her staff of Doctors and front office. My four children have been treated there for 7 years and I have Never had a complaint, in any area. I especially appreciate that she incorporates *Alternative* medicine in her practice!! She does Not push nor require immunizations to be accepted as her patient; as Kosher family, we are grateful for this:) She LISTENS to the Heart of the Parent, their concerns, etc. I never have to wait long to be seen nor to get an appointment, nor do I feel rushed during the visit. LOVE her book and videos! She Blesses our family; I'm sooo glad to have found her!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1487818
15/07/11 5 5 5 5 Love Dr. Franz & Staff! They listen to the parent's concerns. I have had too many Doctor's that have alot to say, but fail to listen. We had a great experience with The Franz Center and I highly recommend them! I applaud Dr. Franz for her courage to run a not-entirely-textbook practice and her common-sense approach, coupled with education and knowledge is refreshing!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1000760
02/10/09 4 4 5 5 I have not had the issues with the front office that others have commented on, they have always been nice and efficient. Dr. Franz and the nurse practitioners are great and extremely knowledgable. Dr. Franz also works with a lot of Autism Spectrum children so if you're looking for a pediatrician in town for a child on the AS she's the one!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 987871
15/09/09 1 3 5 5 the office staff is as rude and impolite as it gets, but the docs are great  Respond
RID: 913695
15/06/09 3 4 5 5 Dr. Franz is an exellent pediatrician! She takes her time to get to know the patient, and her knowledge is immense - she can always recommend a homeopathic remedy if you are open to it, or traditional treatments if you prefer. I agree that her staff is not always the best - she has a few great nurses, but the front office staff needs some training! I have never had a long wait in her office - and they have always been great about squeezing me in if my child is sick. They follow up with you to check on your child - and I really appreciate it
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 741608
11/12/08 3 3 4 5 Not bad, it does always take FOREVER though. Ive been in there for over 2 hours just for a well visit. The front staff are not very good either, but I love the drs.
Insurance: Aetna