Rate Dr. Mark A. Pinsky

Dr. Mark A. Pinsky's Ratings

I have high praises for Dr. Pinsky's work. I had a complete face lift and liposuction. I would definitely recommend him for his expertise. However, he does not have respect for a patient's time. He is repeatedly late for appointments, beyond "normal doctor late". I make it a point to be the first appointment so that I can get to work on time. He keeps me waiting 45 minutes to an hour every time, even when I am first on the schedule. By the time he sees me I am angry...and then I am not my normal positive self. So be prepared.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Beware of this Physician. He will not take responsibility for his poor work. He is no longer the surgeon he once was and it shows in his outcome which he will not repair or take any responsibility for. My implants fell below the likely over dissected pocket within just over 1 month of surgery. He insisted they were fine and looked good. Another surgeon confirmed this was not a good outcome and recommended removal and replacement in new pocket with correct implant size. Dr. Pinsky refused to do it and I will need to get it done by another surgeon with all costs paid by my all over again. Do not risk your body. There are much better surgeon that are ethical people out there. Go find one of those to do your surgery.

Submitted April 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pinsky did an amazing job on both of my breast augmentations. I am so happy with the results and would definitely reccomend him and his staff to anyone!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pinsky did a super job on my procedure. He takes his time in appointments and the surgery was easy as was recovery. He's awesome.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 28 years old, and underwent a bilateral mastectomy. I saw Dr. Pinsky, for my reconstruction, and I am extremely impressed with the results. From the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, to the amazing talent of Dr. Pinsky, I am very glad I chose him to be my surgeon. He has an eye for perfection, and the hands to create it. I was also very impressed with his PA, Angelic, who was always there to answer my questions, and settle my nerves throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Pinsky and his staff to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr.Pinsky is the best!!!! I'm 2yrs out from my breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier! Not only is he a great surgeon but a great guy as well. He made every visit a pleasure! I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about getting this procedure done. As nervous as I was to do this he put me so at ease especially the day of my surgery. So happy I had Dr.Pinsky as my surgeon!!!

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

I am so happy I decided to choose Dr. Pinsky. He was able to return my confidence after having twins 3 years ago. He performed a breast lift and augmentation. His work is impeccable. His attention to detail has really shown in my outcome. My breasts look natural and full with minimal scarring. I told him exactly what I wanted and he delivered! I would highly recommend Dr. Pinsky to anyone considering these procedures.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

I'm a 43 year old professional female who had stubborn love handles. I am fit and on on the thin side. I decided to try cool sculpt after Dr. Pinsky's recommendation. I've never been so happy. No down time and no pain. The office and Christina, their ARNP were wonderful. I set up my computer, they brought me coffee, blankets and it was like my own office. Within 4 weeks I noticed the results. My pants were loser and the unfortunate bulges were diminished. After 8 weeks the result was profound. The waist line was much more defined and the love handles completely gone, after one treatment. I don't have to wear my Spanx as often - which will upset Saks Fifth Avenue since I used to buy them by the dozen. Overall, I would recommend this treatment to everyone. More importantly, I would recommend it only at Dr. Pinsky and Lickstein's office. They are clearly the most experienced with this device and deliver the best results, safely.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pinsky and his staff are true professionals working with state of the art technology. Dr. Pinsky is an artist, with delicate hands of gold. My upper and lower eyelid surgery resulted in a well rested, natural and refreshed look, exactly what I wanted. He is my cosmetic surgeon for life!!

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Pinsky 6 years ago and I am so happy with my results, his professionalism and attention to detail I chose to go back to talk about another procedure. His staff is so wonderful, knowledgable and understanding! I've started a new procedure (Coolsculpt) and can't wait to show off yet another wonderful result thanks to Dr. Pinsky!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag