Rate Dr. Mark A. Pinsky

Dr. Mark A. Pinsky's Ratings

I met Dr. Pinsky back in 2003 when I was Diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer at just 30 years old. From the very beginning Dr. Pinsky was compassionate as well as very educated in Cancer treatment.
I was diagnosed with a second Breast Cancer two years ago. Again I received the best treatment and compassion.
I can honestly say "Dr. Pinsky has given me back my confidence along with my breasts". He is simply amazing :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

It has been 3 months since my facelift and to say that I am beyond thrilled with the way I look is even an understatement. In fact, 2 weeks after the procedure my friends were asking me the name of my surgeon. The look is so natural yet has completely erased over a decade of serious aging. Everything about Dr. Pinsky and his practice were of the most professional, respectful and considerate quality. I am so happy I took this step in my life and really cannot imagine a more acceptable experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I have high praises for Dr. Pinsky's work. I had a complete face lift and liposuction. I would definitely recommend him for his expertise. However, he does not have respect for a patient's time. He is repeatedly late for appointments, beyond "normal doctor late". I make it a point to be the first appointment so that I can get to work on time. He keeps me waiting 45 minutes to an hour every time, even when I am first on the schedule. By the time he sees me I am angry...and then I am not my normal positive self. So be prepared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Beware of this Physician. He will not take responsibility for his poor work. He is no longer the surgeon he once was and it shows in his outcome which he will not repair or take any responsibility for. My implants fell below the likely over dissected pocket within just over 1 month of surgery. He insisted they were fine and looked good. Another surgeon confirmed this was not a good outcome and recommended removal and replacement in new pocket with correct implant size. Dr. Pinsky refused to do it and I will need to get it done by another surgeon with all costs paid by my all over again. Do not risk your body. There are much better surgeon that are ethical people out there. Go find one of those to do your surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465483].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Pinsky did an amazing job on both of my breast augmentations. I am so happy with the results and would definitely reccomend him and his staff to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Dr. Pinsky did a super job on my procedure. He takes his time in appointments and the surgery was easy as was recovery. He's awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 28 years old, and underwent a bilateral mastectomy. I saw Dr. Pinsky, for my reconstruction, and I am extremely impressed with the results. From the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, to the amazing talent of Dr. Pinsky, I am very glad I chose him to be my surgeon. He has an eye for perfection, and the hands to create it. I was also very impressed with his PA, Angelic, who was always there to answer my questions, and settle my nerves throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Pinsky and his staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Dr.Pinsky is the best!!!! I'm 2yrs out from my breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier! Not only is he a great surgeon but a great guy as well. He made every visit a pleasure! I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about getting this procedure done. As nervous as I was to do this he put me so at ease especially the day of my surgery. So happy I had Dr.Pinsky as my surgeon!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I am so happy I decided to choose Dr. Pinsky. He was able to return my confidence after having twins 3 years ago. He performed a breast lift and augmentation. His work is impeccable. His attention to detail has really shown in my outcome. My breasts look natural and full with minimal scarring. I told him exactly what I wanted and he delivered! I would highly recommend Dr. Pinsky to anyone considering these procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I'm a 43 year old professional female who had stubborn love handles. I am fit and on on the thin side. I decided to try cool sculpt after Dr. Pinsky's recommendation. I've never been so happy. No down time and no pain. The office and Christina, their ARNP were wonderful. I set up my computer, they brought me coffee, blankets and it was like my own office. Within 4 weeks I noticed the results. My pants were loser and the unfortunate bulges were diminished. After 8 weeks the result was profound. The waist line was much more defined and the love handles completely gone, after one treatment. I don't have to wear my Spanx as often - which will upset Saks Fifth Avenue since I used to buy them by the dozen. Overall, I would recommend this treatment to everyone. More importantly, I would recommend it only at Dr. Pinsky and Lickstein's office. They are clearly the most experienced with this device and deliver the best results, safely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107463].votes_count ]]