Dr. Patricia Waite

Rate Dr. Patricia Waite

Dr. Patricia Waite's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr Waite for about 30 years (as a child through to adulthood). I can say with certainty that she is the best doctor around because she is patient and truly cares about you as an individual. I moved away from the area but I still drive an hour to see Dr. Waite. Yes her office is always busy but Dr Waite never rushes you, and Vicky her receptionist keeps appointments on track so you dont end up waiting excessively (they have been a team for a very long time too - and it shows).

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Waite has been my GP for about 15 years. She is knowledgeable, caring, and helpful. She is busy all the time but never rushes me out and will always answer my questions. Vicky (at the front desk) is also very kind and helpful. There are times where I have to wait a while to get in, but there are other times where she is ready for me at my appointment time. It just depends on the day. But that is normal, sometimes offices run behind for various reasons. I recently moved about 45 minutes west of her office but will continue to be a patient of hers for as long as she practices. It is definitely worth the drive to woodbridge :)

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

Absolutely amazing bedside manner with adults and children. Very knowledgeable and experienced.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Both Dr. Waite and staff have always been excellent to me, my husband and kids. Helpful, knowledgable, patient, caring and accommodating.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

We have known Dr Waite for 21 years, All I can say she is the best doctor. She is very caring and informative.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Waite is truly an awesome doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and knows what she is talking about. As everyone else says trying to call for an appointment and getting through on a telephone line is merely impossible.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

The most punctual doctor I have ever had....and when you are in a waiting room with 3 sick kids, that is IMPORTANT!! She is great with children and a very warm person. Vicki is also fantastic. The only negative is trying to call to get an appointment....the line is always busy, sometimes I go over there in person to make an appt. She also books solid so hard to see her right away, but if it's urgent the office will squeeze you in...and even then it isn't a huge wait!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2010 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable and caring. She's the doctor you want taking care of your family - have seen her make several diagnoses (including 2 of cancer!) that were missed by other physicians. This level of competence means she's in great demand and so always booked solid - but your health is worth it, isn't it?

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Waite has an inner and outer beauty that radiates patience, kindness and empathy, honesty and professionalism. Vicki is an awesome secretary!

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

Prfoessional and Honest, could not ask for anything more in a family doctor.

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag