You may also like

Rate Dr. Patricia Waite

Dr. Patricia Waite's Ratings

Dr. Waite has been my doctor for many years. Over 30 years with her and I could not ask for a better Doctor. She is the best doctor I have ever had and would not be without her in any way at all. I know that she does try to find out what is wrong if she doesn't know. She goes way beyond what is required and then some. My life is better only because of her. She has looked after my children and she has always been there especially during an emergency. If you want the best kind of doctor you have Dr. Waite . Only the best as a Doctor and as a person. I would not go anywhere else. I prefer going to Dr. Waite in all cases.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Waite since I was teen, over the years she has become a bit cold and not as helpful as she use to be. I have been disappointed lately, she rushed through my appointment and sort of ignores me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I am 27 and she has been my doctor my whole life. she is amazing. kind. friendly. and she gives fantastic advice, not only on your health, but your lifestyle. love her very much

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2735143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Waite for about 30 years (as a child through to adulthood). I can say with certainty that she is the best doctor around because she is patient and truly cares about you as an individual. I moved away from the area but I still drive an hour to see Dr. Waite. Yes her office is always busy but Dr Waite never rushes you, and Vicky her receptionist keeps appointments on track so you dont end up waiting excessively (they have been a team for a very long time too - and it shows).

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1198484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Waite has been my GP for about 15 years. She is knowledgeable, caring, and helpful. She is busy all the time but never rushes me out and will always answer my questions. Vicky (at the front desk) is also very kind and helpful. There are times where I have to wait a while to get in, but there are other times where she is ready for me at my appointment time. It just depends on the day. But that is normal, sometimes offices run behind for various reasons. I recently moved about 45 minutes west of her office but will continue to be a patient of hers for as long as she practices. It is definitely worth the drive to woodbridge :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1198483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

Absolutely amazing bedside manner with adults and children. Very knowledgeable and experienced.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1198482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Both Dr. Waite and staff have always been excellent to me, my husband and kids. Helpful, knowledgable, patient, caring and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1198481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

We have known Dr Waite for 21 years, All I can say she is the best doctor. She is very caring and informative.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1198480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2010

Dr. Waite is truly an awesome doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and knows what she is talking about. As everyone else says trying to call for an appointment and getting through on a telephone line is merely impossible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

The most punctual doctor I have ever had....and when you are in a waiting room with 3 sick kids, that is IMPORTANT!! She is great with children and a very warm person. Vicki is also fantastic. The only negative is trying to call to get an appointment....the line is always busy, sometimes I go over there in person to make an appt. She also books solid so hard to see her right away, but if it's urgent the office will squeeze you in...and even then it isn't a huge wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198478].votes_count ]]