Dr. Michelle Vaughan

Rate Dr. Michelle Vaughan

Dr. Michelle Vaughan's Ratings

Great actually cares aboit you and makes sure you get the help you need

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

My 2nd time in 15 years to have a full physical (I'm 50 yr male) but while initially apprehensive, her professional and thorough approach put me at ease. She was cognizant of my personal/emotional issues but didn't pry beyond necessary facts. Had contemplated seeking a male FP, but was favourably impressed with her manner and see no need to look elsewhere at present. I respect her style and ability.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vaughan has been my (&daughter's) doctor for a few years and I can tell you with certainty that she is the best I have ever had! She is compassionate,empathetic,highly skilled and educated and a good listener. She has been an absolute God Send and her care is all encompassing. There is not an area of my health/life that has not been touched and improved by having been under her care. I wish everyone could have this experience when seeing their doctor, there would be a lot fewer sick people in the world if that were the case!

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Always helpful and takes extra time with you if you need it. Very seldom have to wait more than a few minutes and if you do its because the person before you really needed the time. The secretary seems to know about how how much time each patient will need and schedules appropriate intervals between appointments to minimize wait times.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

You can't find a better doctor! She is very caring, and very knowlegable. I have been going to her for at least 10 years,and have referred 6 family members, who have had babies and are also seeing Dr. Vaughan. Her staff is always very helpful, friendly and very considerate.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vaughan has been my family doctor for 10 years now. She is always thorough and extremely pleasant. I feel comfortable talking with her, and she really seems to care. She never rushes through my appointment! However, this characteristic sometimes causes her to run behind. She's worth the wait though! Overall, an excellent doctor that really cares for her patients.

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

Has a great bedside manner, needs to listent to clients/patients core health concerns and follow up, lack of up to date knowledge.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vaughan is a very caring doctor. She listens patiently to all your concerns and solves them. However, because she is so patient, she sometimes runs late. She only works part-time, so it is difficult to get an appointment, but she makes it worth the wait. Staff are exceptional. Overall, great doctor.

Submitted June 18, 2009 | flag

Awesome doctor, has always been very helpful with me and her staff is just as nice and helpful

Submitted Feb. 20, 2008 | flag

absolutely love her, so friendly and poilte. so wonderful with my son

Submitted Oct. 31, 2007 | flag