Rate Dr. Matt Ostrowski

Dr. Matt Ostrowski's Ratings

The doctor does a great job most of the time. I am happy with the service, but wish there was a more fix it attitude. I think overall a good experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr Matt can "walk the walk" to provide Wellness for his patients by his friendly upbeat manner and caring personality always a pleasure to be there for treatment . The staff at this office are sensational & I personally feel very Blessed to have Dr Matt as my Chiropractor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Matt has not only helped me get my back pain in control. He also always takes the time to listen to any problems you may have. He makes you feel like he really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr Matt is very knowledgeable about Chiropractics - and is great at helping with my back pain and making me feel good all over.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2007

Dr. Matt is very helpful and he and his wife (Dr. Amanda) are very kind and know what they are doing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198629].votes_count ]]