Rate Dr. Luay Dindo

Dr. Luay Dindo's Ratings

He was my Dr for over 25 yrs. I am having a very hard time finding another Dr like him not sure I ever will, Since not working from office anymore I am finding it very difficult to find another Dr I thought he had great bedside manner was always right with his diganosis was there for all 3 of my children being born. I wish he would come back to working out of an office.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dindo was very compassionate and caring while I was in hospital, although very busy with over 40 patients in the er he took the time to listen to my concerns!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Dindo and staff at Surrey Memorial Hospital misread a cat scan which resulted in myself having abdominal pains for 3 1/2 years, finding that his diagnoses was wrong and now I've lost 40cm of intestine and half my liver. It was describe as a mess in my body cavity by Dr Chuah at Peace Arch Hospital in White Rock B.C. who I give credit to my survival through this ordeal. Dr Dindo assume I had a colon problem and failed to see a blockage to my liver. I brought a substance that I believed was the cause but the sample was discarded immediately. Dr Dindo didn't listen to me as I was trying to tell him to look further. If you see this doctor coming your way, do all you can to avoid him. He should not be aloud to practise medicine as he is not a thorough doctor. Now I'm having trouble with trusting any doctor as my faith in the system is tarnished as today I'm still missing body parts without reason and could have been prevented.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

Not very professional in my opinion. Need a note, no problem, tell him what you want it to say and he'll write it.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

This Doctor was working on my ward for an emergency admission hospital stay. He bolted in & out of the room so fast he didn't even listen to anything I was telling him about some excruciating pain I was suddenly having after a bout of pneumonia. Then he excused himself from the room, told me he would be back and never returned. 3 hours later, I insisted a nurse ask him what is his opinion of the source of pain and I was brushed off and the nurse told me "He says you're fine" How is THAT even considered health care?? Being completely brushed off is certainly not what a patient needs when they are in a hospital and in severe pain. Turns out my condition was diagnosed by my massage therapist of all people and she was able to help me-2 weeks after the pain started and I was discharged!!! He ought to be ashamed of himself for treating a critically ill patient in such an arrogant manner! I have a good mind to show up at the hospital one day soon and give him an earful!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

The best,most understanding and compassionate Dr.In the Lower Mainland,Very thankful to have been his patient for many years and although yes he is sometimes hard to reach,that goes with being obviously the best you can be and caring for so many at once...I commend my friend and his staff who also are so over worked and professional,yet courteous and compassionate,thank you and yr staff and bless yr days ahead..

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Dindo has been my physician for well over 20 years. Although extremely busy with hospital duties his manor is friendly helpful as well as personal. I have confidence in his knowledge and application of medical care. Appointments may take some time so I generally see him for the more important health issues for myself and family.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Completely top notch. A true professional with a great bedside manner.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

IS the best doc ever, he has taken care of me and my family since i was a little kid. I am greatfull to him and wish every doc on this planet has a good attitide like him. He does not loose patience and repeats things if not clear. HE is the best ever!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag