Rate Dr. Maria E. Samsonov

Dr. Maria E. Samsonov's Ratings

My doctor retired and recommended her highly. I was very nervous to change after many years of having the same doctor who knew me for many years. She and her nurse took a lot of time with me and provided home services I didn't know I could have. I get calls and feel like someone looks out for me now and my blood pressure is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

She dismissed my husbands complaint about his his hip and not being able to walk.. Saw her one day, found lumps in his neck the next day.Called an asked for a scan. Was told to make an appointment. Following tests reveiled advanced lymphatic cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2009

Doc Maria is great but her office is another story. 1st the receptionists all are too busy gossiping about everything and dont even try to interrupt while they cluck away because they are super rude about helping you. 2nd - time management - everytime ive gone there i get there 10 mins before my appt...they put you in the room 30-45 mins AFTER your appt and then the doctor doesnt come in for another 15-20 mins when the doc actually sees you he/she make you feel super rushed even though you have been WAITING for an hour...they see you for 5 mins and send you packing...barely listen to your issues/problems! 3rd - horrible service - one time i needed a simple form with 5 questions for the doc to fill out and then fax to my HR rep at work and they WOULDNT HELP me out at all they said they couldnt do it over the phone they needed me to make an appt (i live 40 mins away)and pay another co-pay JUST TO FILL OUT A SIMPLE 5 QUESTION FORM!!! WORST EXPERIENCES EVER!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Tends to run very behind. A very hard worker, very knowledgable and helpful. Also, very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198915].votes_count ]]