You may also like

Rate Dr. Stuart Bursten

Dr. Stuart Bursten's Ratings

Dr Bursten is without question the single most impressive doctor I have had the benefit of knowing. Having met 3 Nobel prize winners in medicine while involved in a research foundation, I can honestly say he understands physiology as well as or better than any physician I've known. His understanding of blood chemistry provides great comfort in the care he provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I went in to see Dr.Bursten he is a very knowledgeable & helpful Doctor, however his response time in getting back to you is less then desirable very poor in this department.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Awsome. Studies everythig and "caes" about his patients. I trust him very much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

He really listens to you and takes a personal approach to your health. He is the best doctor I have ever had!! He looks very closely at your blood and urine work to find the best way to help YOU. Other doctors I have had made me feel like they were too busy to deal with me on a personal level and they just seemed to treat me in an auto-pilot mode but Dr. Bursten treats people not just symptoms and he has gotten the best results when it comes to my health because he takes time to research everything and really figure out what my body needs instead of taking a " this works for most people so try it and we will cross our fingers" approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Quite a wait. Runs quite a bit behind. Otherwise very good, helpful and knowledgeable. Also seems like a great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1198919].votes_count ]]