Rate Dr. Stuart Bursten

Dr. Stuart Bursten's Ratings

I went in to see Dr.Bursten he is a very knowledgeable & helpful Doctor, however his response time in getting back to you is less then desirable very poor in this department.

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag

Awsome. Studies everythig and "caes" about his patients. I trust him very much!

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

He really listens to you and takes a personal approach to your health. He is the best doctor I have ever had!! He looks very closely at your blood and urine work to find the best way to help YOU. Other doctors I have had made me feel like they were too busy to deal with me on a personal level and they just seemed to treat me in an auto-pilot mode but Dr. Bursten treats people not just symptoms and he has gotten the best results when it comes to my health because he takes time to research everything and really figure out what my body needs instead of taking a " this works for most people so try it and we will cross our fingers" approach.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag

Quite a wait. Runs quite a bit behind. Otherwise very good, helpful and knowledgeable. Also seems like a great person.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag