Rate Dr. Roger C. Toffle

Dr. Roger C. Toffle's Ratings

Did I go to the same dr. as the rest of you? My experience with Dr. Toffle was not very good. He has a terrible personality and bedside manner. He seems very tired in his field of practice. It was like pulling teeth to get information out of him. He did follow up after lab work and was punctual with appts., however that was all!! I am in the process of looking for another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr.Toffle is amazing!!! I haven't had my miracle yet but doctor.Toffle and his staff have been so great to us and keeps us hopeful:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

good i love him he is very helpful and got me pills i need thax

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Toffle is great. He helped us conceive our children in his clinic. Then he was very understanding as a regular gynecologist to a woman with several medical conditions. I would highly recommend him & the clinic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

I have PCOS and was unresponsive (at first) to the max amount of Clomid. It took him months to find the right "cocktail" to induce ovulation, but he kept trying until he got it right. I was starting to lose hope, but he never did. After 10 months of trying, we got pregnant. He was already talking "next steps" if the 10th try didn't work and we had to move on to more invasive procedures. When I had questions or concerns he always took time to explain things to me or to draw me pictues if I was confused. I am process-oriented and he always helped me understand the process we were going through. I wholeheartedly recommend him and have him solely to thank for our little miracle baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I think if you have a very standard issue, Dr. Toffle would be great. For more complicated issues, however, I don't believe he either cares enough to put you on the right protocol, or doesn't "believe" in it. After 7 failed medicated cycles, I have decided to look elsewhere. Unfortunately that means traveling out of state, since Morgantown only has one clinic. Within the first month of having a new doctor, I have been diagnosed with autoimmune issues (NKa & APA), which Dr. Toffle was hesitant to choose a side on (it's a very debatable topic in the IF world currently). In summary, if you have simple, straightforward issues (not ovulating, PCOS, endometriosis, male factor inferitlity), I'm sure he can get you pregnant. Unfortunately I didn't reside in the "straightforward" category.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Toffle is a wonderful doctor. He has a lot of experience and very professional. He is very responsible and efficient. He is considerate to the pateint . His staff are also very nice and friendly. Thanks Doctor Toffle and all other people in your office. I can not express how I am grateful to what they have done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2009

Dr. Toffle and his staff are WONDERFUL! I was a very high risk OB patient with diabetes, advanced maternal age (45), pre-eclampsia, high blood pressure and he delivered a gorgious baby boy. He always did what was in the best interest of myself and the baby -- maybe not always within the best interest of the hospital. He is genuine in his sincerity and knowledge. I would highly recommend him from a hang nail to an abdominal abcess (which I had during the pregnancy). Wonderful individual that I was so blessed to have met in life. Keep up the wonderful work .... you truely have a gift!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2008

I started seeing Dr. Toffle as a high risk OB for an uterine anomalie. When he caught my incompetent cervix, he started following me weekly. He's very knowledgeable, kind, concerned. He came to me very highly recommended and I will recommend him to anyone who might need his specialized services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

This Man Is A WONDERFUL Man...He's Very Punctual..Very Helpful, And Just Generally Concerned About His Patients...He's An Awesome Doctor I Wish There Were More Doctors Out There Like Him. He's My Fertility Doctor Right Now, And Times Are Rough, But No Matter What I Can Look To Him. No Matter How Silly The Question, No Matter How Frivelous The Concern...He Answers It Right Away, He Doesnt Laugh Or Anything. He's Wonderful I'd HIGHLY Recommend Him To Anyone For Infertility Or As An OB-GYN. I Make The Trip Every Week, Two Weeks, Or Even Three Weeks From Clarksburg To Morgantown Just To See Him!! Thanks Doctor Toffle For ALL Your Help =] Hopefully We'll See A Little One Soon!! Sincerely -Hopeful In Clarksburg WV-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2107527].votes_count ]]