Rate Dr. G.A. Deandrea

Dr. G.A. Deandrea's Ratings

This Dr. is abusive, a predator who moves state to state. A female Dr. hit me, then I found out she was a he when I went to complain, and that he has other abuse complaints in WA state. His receptionist was scared of him as she brought him a coffee in the middle of our appointment. This guy should be in jail, not in a room with sick patients. He enjoys hurting people, and is a manipulator.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Reading the other reviews and find it very strange that this Doctor is listed as female,this Doctor is male. I have to write exactly what we thought of him. He was beyond excellent,compassion that I have never seen in a Doctor before.Thorough, and fabulous sense of humor. All I can think of is the rest of the reviews somehow got mixed up. We read them before we went for the visit and were scared out of our wits, almost didn't keep the appointment. I would highlt recommend this Doctor to antone looking for a neurologist. HE IS MALE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199050].votes_count ]]